Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mutual Whines

Scherezade was hungry. She was not used to actually feeling it so acutely; yet in between running from mission to mission, some of them being with the Knights Obsidian to keep the act up and some of them being for the Ministry of Secrets, between running from classroom to classroom to do her community service to fulfill the sentence she'd gotten instead of getting beheaded, and between… All her personal projects, she was tired. But more so – she had no time to hunt, and she hated buying food for the fridge, so… Cafeteria it was.

As such, she found herself sitting there right there and then, with a bowl of brown sludge in front of her. Of all the things she'd done in her year and a half of existence, eating that was probably the biggest one that was making her question all her life choices up until that moment. Scherezade was sort of certain that there was meat in there, but there was no way to guess what meat it was, how long ago it was slaughtered, or what the heck they had cooked it in.

Making a face, the Sithling pushed the bowl aside and rose to go back to the food buffet. Sure there had to be something better that she could eat there? Otherwise she'd have to go look for restaurants, and… Frankly, there were better places to eat out on than Geonosis. Even if the Viceroyalty would swear up and down that this was not the case.

[member="Kaross"]

Kaross

Military Tactician
Geonosis was an... interesting planet. Hot, barren, dry. It was not a place well-suited to most living things. That which lived there was tough and well adapted to the harsh conditions.
That which lived there was Kaross' reason for landing on Geonosis. In general, a planet like this would not be of interest to him. Little to trade - only empty space with few larger settlements.
Perhaps that only interesting feature was the droid foundry that had produced many of his bretherin during and prior to the clone wars. But that was not his reason for being there. No, he
and his mercenary band had been hired to deal with some large beasts on the planet that had been disrupting work in the mines. Simple work for mercs, really. Just another day in the job.

He wandered through the streets, his blastomech droid beside him, Beep-Bang. Behind him, a group of droids scattered among the streets whilst some stayed on the ship.

"I Suppose you are staying with me, Beep-Bang. Prehaps we should visit the cantina - see what lifeforms reside here and see if anyone has any other sorts of jobs"

"Beep! Boooooooop." Chimed the droid in agreement.

The pair approached the cafeteria, walking in through the door. A couple of other droids from his crew had already found themselves at tables. He approached the bar, and orders.

"Two oils, please. For the astromech and I."

The Confederacy was the place to be if you were a droid. Whether you were just a lump of metals and AI or an actual sentient one, you had place within it. No a single member of the Confederacy could walk around within its space or ships and not meet at least a handful of droids to interact with or their presence to tolerate.

And still, there was a surprise upon the Sithling's face as she saw the droids enter the cantina and take their place. One of them [[member="Kaross"]] came up and stood by her, ordering… Two oils? Now that was interesting.

Scherezade smiled.

"I've been here for a year and a half and this is the first time I see droids walking into a cantina and making an order," she grinned at him, "are you one of the sentient ones?"

[member="Kaross"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom