Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG MUSICIANS WANTED

MUSICIANS WANTED

f8188296e301fd4d00537561a87816af.jpg

Have free time on your hands? Musical talent that's going to waste? Do you occasionally get the urge to beat up terrible people away from the prying eyes of the law? If so, then it may be you're lucky day. The After Midnight Patrol Marker (AMPM) underground band is currently looking for new members, and one of five open positions may be waiting for you...

What We Promise:

• Generated revenue that is not put back into the band or used accordingly as per our 2 Month Charity Policy will be split between band members evenly.
  • An opportunity to express yourself creatively through writing and producing music.
  • The chance to meet and collaborate with talented individuals like yourself.
What We Expect:
  • Fighting capability. On record, we're just a band, but off record is a little bit more complicated. Maw, cartels, random street thugs, and other sorts may be a reoccurring threat given the unique nature of the After Midnight's public service.
  • Age compatibility. While we recognize that individuals of all ages are capable musicians, we want to maintain a similar age range to ensure that the group has smooth chemistry (and no snitches).
  • Time. Not much, as we understand that you may have obligations to other causes or people, but engagement when available is preferred.
If this sounds like an opportunity that may interest you or someone you know, auditions are being held at this location. Spots are limited and variety is preferable, so to an extent we will be operating on a first-come-first-serve basis. More important information can be found on our web page. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Note: The After Midnight Patrol Marker (AMPM) underground band is not a front for a vigilante organization of any kind.

OOC:
I've made a band! Had this idea floating around in my brain for a while, so I thought this might be a fun way to get to work with new writers or flesh out Jasper's relationship with character's he's already encountered. I'm currently only looking for five members, but am also open to other people auditioning as a one-off if you're looking for a one-time thread. I'm probably also going to see about turning it into a minor faction as well. My hope is that this can be a means for people to develop more contacts on the site for future interaction and to have fun. If you are interested, feel free to leave a comment, private message me, or reach out on discord (insert_nickname#9979).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom