Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Muse Recovered, Time For Threads

Living In Color
Codex Judge
I'm back to writing Iris. Hazzah. But I need more threads for that so.. This thread.

Hooks!

- Iris paints! She hasn't done much with it in a while, but it could be fun to have her painting again. Or even tagging a building again. That could be fun. Or bad, technically. Cause illegal. She wouldn't do illegal things, probably.

- She's a Shadow. Aurorae Aurorae is her Shadow identity, and she does the classic shadow stuff of assassinating darksiders, destroying dark artifacts, other sneaky spy stuff to help with the Alliance warfronts.

- Iris still dabbles in healing. It's no longer her focus, but she's been a healer since she was a wee Padawan. Need some healing in a pinch? She could probably swing it.

- I'm out of ideas so this is where you can make one if ya got something in mind.

Tag me, dm me, toss me a message on Discord at ThatNonbinary#5797. Whatever works!

Living In Color
Codex Judge
Who are you again?
listen-here-you-little-shit.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom