Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Mundas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Name: Mundas

Region: Unkown Regions
System: Mirlak Star System
Suns: One gas giant, 400k miles away
Orbital Position: Far, habitable
Moons: Four. Surrounding the planet, each roughly 200k miles away
Coordinates: G.21
Rotational Period: Fourty One Hours
Orbital Period: Two Hundred Twenty Days

Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 13,000 km
Atmosphere: Type II
Climate: Frozen, ice covers most of the planet.
Gravity: Standard
Primary Terrain: Tundras, many mountain ranges, one small ocean that is mostly frozen.

Native species: Milrukes
Immigrated species: N/A
Primary languages: Milruikus
Government: Varies, waring factions.
Population: 3.1 Million
Demonym: Styx
Major cities: Morthal is a large city built into the largest mountain on the world. Built almost entirely out of ice, the city is the wealthiest and strives more then any other.
Major imports: Weapons and other goods in the likes.
Major exports: N/A
Affiliation: The planet is in a Civil War. One side wanting to join with the Empire while the other remains loyal to The Republic. The war has resulted in a fractured government.

Culture: The Milrukes follow a mixture of Mandalorian and Republic culture. They are raised to be warriors. From the moment they are able to walk they are trained to fight. Along with fighting, they strive towards knowledge. These traits make them both intelligent and deadly.
Technology: Standard tech for the current time era.
History: Not much is known about the strange planet of Mundas. The inhabitants came into the galaxy around the time the New Jedi Order was formed by Luke Skywalker. Though they have kept to themselves, in the current era of war, they have emerged to try and help the best they can with the war. However the views of many of the people began to change and a civil war broke out.
Notable PC's: The Bluehawks

Intent: To have a home/capital world for The Bluehawks. Potential story opportunities.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/2676-styx/

For the Record there is already a planet named Styx. I'm not sure how much of an issue this is, but I figured I'd tell you. I only gave this a quick look because I saw it was the same name as an existing planet, so I have yet to thoroughly reviewed this yet, but at a glance it looks decent. Tell me whatcha want to do with the name and I will give this a more in depth read.

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
@[member="Sirella Valkner"]

Well seeing how that is taken I'll change it.... Mundas? Yea... Mundas. Like the realm of Mundas from TES.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
K then just edit the topic and I'll give it a read over while you do.

Edit: Just change the name in the doc and title to Mundas and everything here looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom