Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Multi-thread, bounty group put together

Aaaine

Everything, anything, for science.
Hello all!

I'd like to put together a group of writers, crew style, for a couple of threads.

The premise is that this group is being hired (through 3rd party contacts, of course) by the LCFO to hunt an increasingly dangerous set of targets that would be revealed to them through time. Morals are optional, or..not. It might make it a bit more interesting as time goes along. I'm hoping for our dynamics to grow and change as the threads continue, especially once the group finds out what some of their final targets will be. I would either be creating a character to be a part of this group, or running it through an NPC that would post on this account.

I'm looking for 3 other writers to join up with this. I'm hoping that there's enough interest to vet and put together a fun group of writers who are really dedicated to telling a cool story. I'll put the roster tally below and update it as needed. :)

Roster spot 1: Aaaine Aaaine
Roster spot 2:
Roster spot 3:
Roster spot 4:

Aaaine Aaaine

Hi. I am not a Bounty Hunter, so my place on the roster is forfeited, but it does sound like a fun storyline and I am very interested in acquiring the services of such a group for my own cause. So, if you would be willing to accommodate me, I could be a contact that you and this group can use to get information from on your targets. My character is an information broker, and knows a lot of things. Let me know if this sounds like something you would like to incorporate into your storyline?

Aaaine

Everything, anything, for science.
Doing this a bit of bump, while also responding to everyone here.

Varyk Soneer Varyk Soneer and Xander Draith Xander Draith ; I'll throw you both a dm here in a little bit to start discussing everything and see if y'all still have interest :)

As for you Alicia Drey Alicia Drey ; I like this idea quite a lot. Working Alicia into this would be interesting. I believe I have your discord and I'll shoot you a message as well.

Applications are still open! Anyone that wants to join feel free to jump in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom