Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Much like floating (SJC Controlled decent training)

Milla's eyes widened when Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran displayed not only her ability to perform controlled descent, but also the ability to use the force to reach a height to actually need it. She excitedly hopped from one foot to the other as they were told to form a circle.

It was then that she spotted Slip standing off to the side. He seemed to be content on staring at something in the water. Okay, maybe content wasn't the word given his reaction. Milla hopped down a few ledges till she stood on one just above him. She poked him in the shoulder with a barefoot. "What's the matter?"

Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

“Oh chit.” Dagos said amazed as the echanti Jedi went airborne. It wasn’t the first time he had seen a force jump, heck he had even done a few himself but that did not make it any less impressive. She unlike any of the times he had performed a jump managed not to land with a heavy thud but with a touch light as air, almost as if she had never even left the ground. That was what they were here to learn after all, being able to use the force to safely guide yourself down from an incredible height. Dagos to his credit was still anxious to jump from the cliff but hopefully at a height greater than they were now.

Dagos did as the master bid and began to meditate, centering himself in the force, finding comfort and safety as it washed over him. He began to lean himself forward to a point beyond comfort. His tummy roiled and he fought the natural instinct to throw his hands out and catch himself. He would not fall, the force would not let him.

Behind him Dagos could feel waves of negative emotion. anger , frustration, shame. He stood upright and turned his head to see someone he didn’t know, a rather large someone, falling over and over. As the large man once again hit the floor of the forest Dagos went over to him and extended a hand to help him up. It was very recently that Dagos himself felt these very same emotions as he tried to learn a new fighting form from Master Vanagor.

“I’m Dagos.” he said as he held a hand out to Alakor.

Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Alakor Alakor Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot Jasper Candos Jasper Candos

55491.gif

Equipment: On person: Two piece purple triangle top bikini with green trim. In pack:(Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack)​

Des followed Jyoti's exercise. It was simpler and easier to deal with than jumping off a cliff. Probably more effective too. But not as much fun. Doing as the Master bade her, she closed both eyes after stepping away to get a little room. Opening herself to the Force it came immediately. She was always tapped into it now on some level. She only had to let it flood in, relax into it, like her favorite shoes. Immediately she became aware of everything within a few meters. Letting her awareness spread and more of the Force pour in, her back arched slightly, arms raising up along her sides. Head tilted back, face turned toward the sky as a smile spread across her face as though she were greeting the sun. That awareness expanded to ten meters, twenty meters... fifty meters within a few moments. Deciding that was enough, Des focused on the clifftop where she and the other students were standing.

From years of training, Des knew she could lean back quite a ways without falling. Even leaning forward she could achieve at least a thirty-degree deflection, if not more. Eyes still closed, Des straightened, and slipped her hands behind her back, interlacing her fingers, arms straightened, puffing her chest out a little naturally. At the same time, her head bowed some. She made no move to lean, not just yet. There was no sense of worry or holding back from her. Instead, her mind was at work, processing.

The girl already had great command of using her mind to move other things. It was among the first things she had learned from Brandyn Sal-Soren years ago. This she had feverishly practiced endless hours afterward, finding ways to increase the difficulty, tempo, and more. Her mind ventured back to Tol Amn and that fateful, terrible day. Her gut churned at the memories that came to her, of blood, fire, and death. Stop. No, that wasn't what she was after. Instead, she needed to focus on how she and Master Vanagor had survived falling.

Her mind went back. The pod was shaking and rattling. Caltin was doing his level best to hold it together with his raw physical brute power. But the forces arrayed against him were immense. She knew the Force was aiding him in his efforts, but anything could help. She'd wrapped the pod in a cocoon o energy, trying to hold it together, but it had come apart after a time. Leaving her and Caltin in an uncontrolled freefall.

She'd known even what she wanted was possible. Panic never even crossed her mind. Her sharp mind and so many years of training already had given her the tools to focus and to survive. But it required trust. And she had leaped straight into the Force, throwing herself upon its mercy with her hope and every fiber of her being. She had already managed to slow and hold together thousands of pounds of equipment and hull in the form of the escape pod. She'd chosen to let her and Caltin simply fall, enjoying the ride down. Then she hit the brakes when they were close to hitting. she freed herself of her seat she remained strapped into, fell, but was slowing them both down the rest of the way.

That was what she was looking for.

Drilling down she focused on that moment. The feeling in her body, the sensations in her mind. The way the Force gathered about her and through her. Carefully she rebuilt the parts of the Force and sensation that came with it. At the same time, she leaned forward, arms coming out to her sides again, as though diving into the open air, or a forward trust-fall.

All at once, several pieces of past training clicked together. If she could move a rock, she could move a person. She could move herself. If she could leap from place to place five to ten meters at a time straight up on a cliff face, which involved using the Force to help control her ascent... it wasn't really any different from slowing her fall. Ataru not only channeled the Force through the body but around it to control acrobatic maneuvers.

This was just a different take on all those things and what she had already accomplished.

Des leaned, until her nose was a centimeter from the ground, a smile plastered across her face, eyes still closed. She knew exactly where she was and her position. The meditation and awareness Jyoti had ascribed were necessary. And in this case, allowed her to have that fine control. She didn't have the same level of grace and control as the Master. But, Des felt pretty certain she wasn't going to splatter herself against the ground any time soon.

Reaching out she planted one hand on the ground and shoved, sending her back up and upright. Opening her silvery eyes she focused on Jyoti for a moment. "Hmmm. This could be lots of fun if taken to neutral buoyancy. Like zero gravity. Which I suppose... isn't far off from Force Flight." Her voice was quiet, and her words mostly directed to the Master. The basic exercise was complete. What was next on the list?

zJxNdnE.png

Is Ascending In Power
Looking up, he saw Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek meet him. He was surprised that someone had called for him, and he felt an immense urge not to greet the man. No disrespect to him... but Alakor was only used to greeting people who had wanted him dead. And he only trusted his Master, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran .

Nevertheless, he knew from his gladiator days that having a lot of friends was good. That, and he didn't want to embarass her, or himself in his new friends. He felt like was in a private school, and he hated that feeling, but Alakor knew his goal right now mean his emotions had to be tempered, no matter how difficult it would be.

"Hey. Nice to meet you Dagos." he said, imagining his fellow Jedi to be a Hutt Crime Lord. It was the best image he had in approaching social etiquette. And hopefully, it would serve him well.

Someone responded to him, the Master apparently leading the training, Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran . She reassured him that the fish were fine, and the least of his worries, but if that anything were to arise she would protect him. Well, it is kind of reassuring, but she wasn't the one getting stared down by a fish. Then, she asked if he would join them. Slip shook his head. "No ma'am, I'm here to make sure no one injures themselves. Some Jedi feel like some of the Padawans here are reckless and could possibly get into some trouble, so they sent me because I have medical training, and probably to get rid of me, since I've been pestering them. Plus, I already have this training." Slip told her.

Then, he turned back to the fish which was still staring at him. Why couldn't it just leave him alone? Why he couldn't ever get a moment of peace?! Slip picked up a rock and threw it at the fish. The fish dodged it, and continued staring him down. Why wouldn't it bugger off?!

Then, suddenly, someone poked him in the shoulder and asked what was the matter. Slip, startled, jumped a bit in surprise. He quickly turned to the voice, and saw Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr sitting on the ledge above him.

"Oh, er-, hey Milla." He responded. How did she managed to sneak up on him? Again?!

"I didn't notice you there. What's up is- well... it's kind of weird. This fish won't stop looking at me. I think it thinks that I'm food or something, and it's just waiting to eat me." He explained to her, kind of embarrassed by the fact that he was getting spooked by a fish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom