Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Mrrew frowned. He obviously couldn't surrender more then 49% percent of the guild to anyone else, and he'd already sold 20% in past deals. If he was a decent haggler he would've started around 10%, and built up to a better number. But, sadly, he literally didn't even know what haggling was. So rather then negotiating, he simply stubbornly stated the same number again.

"Twenty-nine percent."

(Sorry, if I had the stock to sell i'd give you 49. I was to quick to sell away my stock before the company expanded, sadly.)

[member="Mrrew"] ( LOL It's fine! I'm not expecting much, Danger is just bartering for fun. LOL she does this with all her contracts if it deals with her investing in things. )

Danger's grin only widened. Perhaps Mistah Mrrew wasn't too keen on the game of bartering. She would hold her chuckle, but would play him fairly.

With a warm smile, she leaned forward, her hands making quick work of grabbing a cigarra from a silver case. Perching it between her lips, she lit the tip until it turned a bright cherry hue. Cheeks would sink in as she drew a deep drag, her smile still lingering.

"Let's call it even at twenty nine then, mmm?" she said, smoke billowing from her lips as she spoke.

Mrrew coughed into a large hand as the smoke billowed from the little cigarra, and nodded.

"Twenty-nine it is."

Mrrew's fang-filled smile returned. The oppurtunities for the guild that were going to surface due to this... This was fantastic.

"Anything else, [member="Danger Arceneau"]?"

[member="Mrrew"]

Danger gave him an apologetic look for the coughing fit. "Are you alright?" she would ask, holding her cigarra away. At his question, she merely gave a smile.

"Not at all. Onla can give you all the details and applicable documents required. She'll also outfit you with several small transponder codes specifically designed for private access into all Arceneau Trade Stations, spaceports, and warehouses, allowing you and your men to dock at planets faster and easier through customs through the Arceneau Brand." She flashed a wink.

"There's a perk for using my companies name, Mistah Mrrew -- it will be easier to gather them big hunts with my seal on your contracts." Not to mention the use of Mara TibX and Fuels at a discount -- this was saving him money as well as her considering how many jobs they would do.

"All in all.. I think we just made each other a darn good business arrangement."

Mrrew nodded dismissively as she asked if he was alright, and listened intently as she went on.

He knew, from the hologram, that Arceneau had dozens of stations and docking centers around the galaxy... That would certainly help a great deal. And she was right, now that they were affiliated with Arceneau, the Guild was sure to soon become a big name in the galaxy. Eventually, anyway. All in all, he agreed with [member="Danger Arceneau"]. Both companies were sure to profit from this.

The Togorian raised to his feet, and offered a very large clawed hand to shake.

"A pleasure doing buisness with Arceneau."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom