Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC [MP] Desert Panther Death Commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arla Rodarch

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
website%2B-%2Bmando.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Creating a Clan Rodarch, Mandalorian Protectors unit
  • Image Credit: Source
  • Role: Recon Infantry
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Clan Rodarch
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Desert Panther Death Commandos
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Protectors (Clan Rodarch)
  • Classification: Shock Infantry
  • Description: Each is heavily and visibly armed at all times, and they are known for their dedication, obedience, and loyalty. They appear as helmeted armoured Mandalorians equipped with advanced technologies. They individually work to maintain a fearful appearance to make them appear as dangerous and frightening as possible. Trophies, kill marks, and other martial decorations like blood and skulls are common.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Uncommon
  • Unit Experience: Elite
  • Equipment: Beskar'gam, Jetpack, Ghost Stalker, Barve Stopper, Beskad, Claw and Fang (Dagger), Sonic Weapon
  • Combat Function: Close Combat
    Though equipped for ranged fighting they are at their most deadly up close, whether with side arm or melee weapons. They are a fearsome foe, often utilizing sound as a psychological weapon.
Strengths:
  • Particularly good melee fighters
Weaknesses:
  • Lack Heavy Weapons
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

On the Mandalorian home world, called Manda'yaim, after the calling card left by Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex which was the total ruination of the northern hemisphere, the rest of the world was made an even more brutal and harsh environment. Though mostly a wasteland, it is hardly uniform, with deserts, barren rock, fused glass, great fissures, caverns, and craters, and even some areas that are heavily vegetated, thick dark and dangerous.

Though they hail from the deep deserts of the south, from which they take their name, the DPDC are well able to adapt to any environment. They are survivors all, mostly made up of desert dwellers of Clan Rodarch, rarely seen by others unless they're attacking, and even then they opt for stealth as much as speed and ferocity in their approach to war.

Each soldier is a confident, experienced and capable fighter, able to work alone, behind enemy lines, in whatever capacity is called for. Though individually capable, they work best in teams when they can coordinate their activities for maximum effect on the enemy.

Armed with rifle and pistol, they are also all experienced with the traditional Clan Rodarch weapons of claw and fang, and have all earned their beskar. Though capable with their ranged weapons, they all far prefer to get in close, and will take any opportunity to do so, quick, cunning, and harsh.

The unit is also well trained in psychological warfare. As stated though they prefer stealth, they can and will use battle cries and noise for morale boosting, enemy demoralizing, or other distraction or diversionary purposes.

The unit is primarily based in the Rodarch lands to the south of Keldabe. They have worked all over what remains of Mand'yaim, but after the Clan's participation in the battle in Sundari, they have begun to work offworld as well as on Mandalore itself.

Last edited:
Evening!

Apparently I'm picking up everything of yours tonight! This is another great submission, a fearful foe I wouldn't want to cross. I think I'd rather the enemy take me out from range honestly, which the exact opposite of what these guys do.

I can't see any reason not to bounce this through, however because I am a trainee codex judge it has go to through secondary approval. So I'll pass it up!

[TRAINEE APPROVED]

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Srina Talon Srina Talon

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch

This is a great submission. Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway did a great job judging this.

I am going to ask that you add a link for besakr’gam and beskad for writers not familiar with those terms.

I am also curious about the sonic weapon. Is there a particular wookieepedia article for it or is there a specific weapon you had in mind. As you know an NPC unit can be used in PvP so it is important to be specific on the weapons. Please link this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom