Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MP-02 "Metal Princess" Mini Protocol Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP-02 "Metal Princess" Mini Protocol Droid
-

"You sure you want this one? It's awfully small."

8d7VNVz.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: A portable protocol droid for translating sign language
  • Image Source: Artstation - Robby Burke
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Third Degree
  • Weight: Light
  • Height: Very Small
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: N/A
  • Misc. Equipment: Holographic projector
  • Resistances (Optional):
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): Very Low
    • Kinetic: Low
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Other: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Miniaturised repulsorlifts
  • High-quality holographic projector
  • Customisable voice and personality settings
  • Bank of languages
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
  • Delicate and lightly armoured
  • Unarmed
  • Limited battery charge
DESCRIPTION
MP-02, 'MP', or 'Metal Princess' is a miniaturised protocol droid owned by Kirie Kirie in 874 ABY. The droid fulfils basic protocol functions, but its main purpose is as a translator for GBSL, projecting text and translating aloud hand signs for sentients who cannot understand sign language themselves. MP is an intelligent droid with programmed instructions to look after and care for the safety of the young and vulnerable, despite lacking any means of defence itself. MP has a range of personality and voice settings, but in its current iteration, it has a gentle, dry and matter-of-fact nature.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Kirie Kirie

It is very cute! I love it!
  • If it is a unique item, please delete the padawan's name from the Affiliation. Only one character is able to use the Unique items, but of course, you can still get permission to other PCs/NPCs.
  • If you want to keep the Padawan, please link their bio too, and modify the Production scale to Semi-unique.
  • And because it is not a war/battle droid, feel free to delete the Resistance section, it is optional, you need to keep it only only for those droids which ones you will use in combat. And of course, if you want to keep it, it is not a problem.

Hi MANIAC MANIAC , thanks for taking the time to review my submission.

Per your instructions I have removed the mention of the NPC Padawan and kept the production at Unique. I also decided I would leave in the resistances as the droid will likely get dragged into a PVP situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom