Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Moving into a New Arc

will you sink down to me?
So, I've been thinking:

I really, really want to start kicking off the next big arc in Damsy's story. It'll amount to a sithspawn equality movement starting in the underworld of Coruscant. She has already established a hidey hole in Sector 943, which will eventually be the location of a spawn shanty town or refugee camp. If you've played / watched someone play through Detroit: Become Human, I'm envisioning a Jericho-esque base of operations. From there, something something revolution? Perhaps??

Right now, Damsy's undercover as a NJO padawan, and spends most of her time at the Temple and elsewhere around the world, but she is also starting to branch out into going on galactic missions. I don't want her to get publicly outed as a sithspawn for a while yet (but def in the future!), but I do want her to start living more of a double life than she is now. That is, I like to get her recruiting fellow spawn, gathering allies (if there are any, lol), and whatnot while muddling through Jedi stuff. I have a few ideas for NPC sithspawn I will at some point sub to help realize Damsy's goal and flesh out the followers she gains along the way, but I also wanted to open it up to gauge PC interest. I'm open to whatever you got; if you want to collaborate, throw a reply here or DM me and we'll get talking.

Oh, also, Damsy is in the process of converting herself to the Lightside. Even so, she'd take Darkside individuals into her movement, provided they aren't...uh, vile people. Probably no straight up Sith though; separating spawn from Sith is a big part of Damsy's whole philosophy.

Thanks for your time, Chaos! <3

yooo

Little less spawn, little more dark by circumstance. I've got Aradia on an arc that will have her knuckles deep with ga as she too balances on a tip between light and dark

she will inevitably fall, but if you are interested in getting some juicy exchanges in while these characters go about these choices, I'd be down to talk stuff out!

Are you ok with me making a new character to toss into this? Awhile back I wanted to make one of these Voran. A species I made. However it never really got started, as it was aimed for a guild at the time. I think I still have most of the bio.
Not technically a sithspawn, but very much an alchemic/artificial creation by a definitely dark sided character. I think their rarity, appearance, and origin could certainly throw them in a similar social boat as sithspawn. Though, unlike sithspawn, they weren’t created as servants. They were basically made (IC) just to make a sort of “perfect species” in the eyes of the maker. And then let loose to the galaxy. So all of the galaxy is new to them as a species and vice versa.

that said it could take a little to actually finish the bio, if this is something you are interested in. We could also talk more in PM or discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom