Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After some thought I have decided that soon Minerva will leave the Alliance military(honorable discharge)to join up with the Mandalorian Protectors. Before she does that I want to roleplay some new stories that lead up to it. I have a few possible ideas if anyone is interested.

Blood of Alderaan- Minerva finally visits Alderaan her birth parents‘ homeworld. Looking to interact with character connected to Alderaan while she visits. It would be a more social, comedy based and drama based story. (One story partner)

Justice be Done- Since the Enclave raid(unsanctioned yet unpunished) against Kashyyyk, Minerva has been scarred in her heart by what happened then. Now through acquired intel she learned of a former Enclave member now rogue warlord who was there that day and committed war crimes against the Wookiees. This story will be an intense one dealing issues of justice and revenge where Minerva goes after that warlord. Looking for Jedi and or Mandalorian allies in this story.(One or two story partners)

Farewell Tour- Not really certain where this one would take place at but I’m imagining pro-Sith terrorists staging an attack on an Alliance world. Minerva‘s unit gets called in to intervene and teams up with your character to stop the threat. Think like Rainbow Six meets Die Hard. (One or two story partners)

Last edited:
I have a couple characters that might suit your ideas.

Justice be Done - Taam is a Cathar Jedi raised on Kashyyyk, and would have a vested interest in Minerva's plan. I also have Tigris, an advanced Jedi apprentice who was a former Seyugi assassin, who might be more available.

Farewell Tour- Either Jedi would also fit here.

Also, I have Athena, a military officer turned Mando apprentice who is currently in the Enclave, but considering other options.

I have a couple characters that might suit your ideas.

Justice be Done - Taam is a Cathar Jedi raised on Kashyyyk, and would have a vested interest in Minerva's plan. I also have Tigris, an advanced Jedi apprentice who was a former Seyugi assassin, who might be more available.

Farewell Tour- Either Jedi would also fit here.

Also, I have Athena, a military officer turned Mando apprentice who is currently in the Enclave, but considering other options.

Also, Jonyna is his girlfriend, so there's that connection! Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Awesome! We can do the second option then, three of us. Instead of fighting with her commandos Minerva goes in to assist Wookiee warriors. Either your two Jedi are part of the strike force or find out about it through Taam’s connections and arrive on the scene to do what Jedi do best heh. What you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom