Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move thread from Archive?

Edison Bulkhead

E
Hi, I was wondering if an Admin could move this thread from the Witches of Dathomir archive back to the Training Grounds IC thread please? I'm looking to get this character up and running again.

[member="Edison Bulkhead"] I guess two things, One I know Rave is dead and Two I'm not quite sure if the WoD have a faction forum anymore. I suggest just restarting the thread or starting a new more recent one. But if you're determined for this thread I can move it into the Private Roleplay if WoD do not have a faction forum. (I looked and I didn't see one but I could have missed it)

Edison Bulkhead

E
[member="Spencer Jacobs"], thanks! I think the best thing for me to do is reboot the thread in the Private RP area and edit out the PCs, replacing them and their dialogue with NPCs. this might not be the place to ask this, but do you know if the Witches are still part of the Mandalorians, or if they're no longer affiliated with any other faction? I do see the Faction thread and have access to it, but if it's dead I may just try to reboot them myself after the site-wide time jump unless I'm stepping on someone else's toes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom