Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mount and Blade: Warband

Sooo, for all of y'all steam gamers out there, I just found the perfect deal. Mount and Blade: Warband is on sale for about 5 dollars(last I checked at least). Its a twenty dollar game, best in its series, and one of the most addicting games I've ever played. Medeival warfare it seems to be a mix of rts and with free move fighting, something like skyrim in that regard.

Basically, clash of clans meets skyrim and I would recomend this to everyone.

And once more I wish my home computer was still functional...

(I'm currently using my school laptop)

RIP beloved hard drive, RIP...

(I'll put this on my "To Check Out" list)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Beauty of Steam is, you can buy the game at store.steampowered.com while it's on sale, without downloading either Steam or the game, and then you own it forever - so whenever you get a comp of your own again, download it then and you're good to go.

[member="Ember Rekali"]
I forgot about that. Thanks~
Or maybe I'll pay my significant other to get it, seeing as we occasionally share the account... I'll have to see if he's interested.
I just hope my family gets around to fixing my desktop. Right now it's a coat hanger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom