Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Mothership ~ A Clan Krayt Social.

kraytdivider.png

wYkZf5B_d.webp

Aboard the Vhipirheim...

IEmOpes_d.webp

The Engineering Bay was loud as usual. The whirling of technology, blaring of engines, and forges burning and clanging with metal were very much like home to Gwyneira. It was why she made sure her quarters on the Krayt mothership was close to here. She stood up, having just finished tweaking a new little gadget. She smiled, turning and walking towards the forges of the engineering bay.

teIctt9_d.webp

She pulled some protective gear on and got to the smithing part of engineering. Using machinery and super heated lasers, she finished the work on her Warrior Vambrace, newly improved upon. She pulled the engineering visor up, smirking at the vambrace that was now property implemented to her beskar'gam again.

She leaned against the safety bar with a huff. This ongoing project was taking its time, but she was nearly done. She looked up and down the black and gold armor, once more considering repainting it. She then started the process of cooling it, determined to get her beskar'gam completely upgraded before battle called her again. Of course, she would need to re-train herself in using her armor well. She pulled her visor back down again and continued her art project.

Last edited:

Kaz Krayt

K
6pABxsa.jpg

lLcXg5L.png

Kaz, being his usual self, was busy messing around with his gear up in his quarters... primarily taking photos of himself posing with his big guns and "big guns" before uploading them onto social media. He wasn't uploading as much as he used to, full-blown war wasn't as forgiving as a merc job for a Hutt when it came to recording, editing and uploading sick moves and snippets. But the break in his uploading schedule gave him time to reflect.

Was it worth it? Other social media "celebrities" weren't really role models for anyone. Even the ones he met without their permission really didn't seem like the kind of people who should be catering to a younger audience. With all of this conflict and disaster in the galaxy, children and impressionable teenagers didn't need more of it imprinted on them through self-proclaimed "influencers" posting weird content...

He was so deep in thought he didn't even notice that he was depressing the trigger on his pistol. The shot rang out and tore a hole through his body glove hanging over his desk chair. "Oh come on..." He grumbled to himself as he tossed the pistol aside and picked up the ruined suit, a heavy sigh escaping him as he shook his head. He needed to grow up. Without any other options, he pulled a hoodie over his tank top and waltzed out of his quarters towards the engineering bay... hopefully there was someone who could fix it up for him. The suit carried him through many years of firefights and warzones.

He finally arrived at the engineering bay and started to look around for someone that could help him, though he wasn't having any luck.

That was until he noticed a familiar face working by one of the forges.

"Hey yo Gwyn! Whaddup!" He called out happily as he jogged over. His gaze lingered on her current project with a glimmer of admiration. "Yo, dig the work so far. You got a paint job in mind yet?" He asked as he looked it over. "Oh yeah! Uh, can you help me out? My body glove got... uh... damaged with the last fight. You think you can patch it up?" He continued, holding up the well-used suit up for her to see the damage.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Raze Krayt Raze Krayt

lLcXg5L.png
So this was.. Home?

At one point, probably. The red eyed cyborg wandered through the halls, his gaze drifting around. Hoping to find something familiar. So far? Just the symbol. Clan Krayt. He didn't remember anything about it, didn't remember any of the people in it, but he could remember it's name. And that he was part of it. More than once. .. That was the weird part. He left the clan at some point? Had to for him to remember joining this twice.

Or was that just another glitch of his mind?

He let out a sigh, running a hand over the draconic symbol. Eliz really did hate not remembering.

kraytdivider.png

Gwyn looked over to Kaz running over to her. She pulled her protective visor up again as he came over with his usual confidence and energy. As he complimented her armor, she excitedly grinned, "Do you really think so?? Well, thank you!"

She did an excited bounce, "Well, it's not done yet. I'll need new crushgaunts all together, and I'm not a good smith. And I'm still struggling to implement the anti-disruptor system. And-"

Eventually, the question about the armor was shoved in front of her face. Gwyn struggled to to make a face at the smell of that thing! It had not been washed in ages it seemed, with clear stains across the tight fitting fabric. She took a step back, away from the boy in the gym stench. She raised her hands and explained with an apologetic smile, "Sorry, I'm an engineer, not a tailor. You could always hit up Alor Shai though. She designed my scratch beskar'gam."

Maybe Shai would lack Gwyn's kindness and people pleasing nature to avoid hurting feelings over that man after a long day's work smell. Yeah, Shai would give it to him straight. Wherever she was right now.

Gwyn turned around, looking down at the armor. She reached and ran her hand over the fractal-pattern technology she was working on. It was based off her late lover's stealth device for his own beskar'gam. Had Gwyneira decided to implement this out of thinking it would be useful in combat? Or did she add it in loving memory of the man she was in agony being separated from?

She mellow, melancholy remained fixed on the armor for a moment, then she looked back to Kaz. "Oh, I'm considering repainting the gold as pink."

Kaz Krayt Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Raze Krayt Raze Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

"--plant my boot so far up your ass you'll cough up rubber for the next month!" Raze had stormed into view through a door to the Engineering Bay in the wake of another figure that had flown by without the briefest look inside. The tall, red woman's teeth were clenched as she stood there with the threat loudly and clearly shouted after the fleeing form. A sharp snort accompanied a turn to the side where her bright, glowing eyes caught sight of people milling about in the forge works.

After a click of the tongue, Raze strode into the chamber with the deep stomp of her boots across the deck. Likely their Alor, she was not the Strong and Silent type.

"Pink?" What on Azuth's Pucked Ass had Raze walked in on? Stormed in on. Not the point. "You're painting it pink? Are you planning to invade Zeltros?" Some Mandalorians had some crazy ideas about fashion and battle attire if anyone bothered to ask Raze. Few did. That's why they were losing their collective marbles. Again, not that another asked a humble Construction CEO and Foreman.

She spared a moment to give Kaz a not-so-subtle once over with her eyes. Couldn't recall seeing the man before. A flicker danced over the body-glove he held in his hands. Was that a blaster bolt hole in it? Looked fresh. Last Raze knew they were engaged in an active war right now, so where the man managed to ruin that she could only guess.

A little more attention was paid to the thing Gwyn was designing though. "Nothing like working with your hands." Raze lifted her and balled them into fists with a grin. Nothing everything had to be building, star destroyer, or planet-sized. Working weapons and armor were good skills.

TAG: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kaz Krayt | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

kraytdivider.png

The boisterous entrance of another Krayt member resounded louder than the engineering bay's very heavy machinery. As she waltzed over, she seemed quick to criticize Gwyn's idea for her beskar'gam's color scheme.

Compared to her previous enthusiasm from Kaz's compliment, Gwyn shrunk now. Head ducking a bit, she reached and squeezed one arm insecurely, "I-I mean, not all pink, just some artistic squiggles - I thought..."

She stammered, fiddling with her hands, "I-what would you suggest then?"

Kaz Krayt Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt Raze Krayt Raze Krayt

Tags: Kaz Krayt | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt | Raze Krayt Raze Krayt

enclavediv4.png

"You cannot stay in your room for days on end, here this may be a good place for ya." A voice chided outside.

The door suddenly opened, and Vulcan was deposited inside, and the door shut before the teen could escape, he had been in his room for the last week, not going about his business as he usually does. No mischief, no monkey business, nothing, just unsettlingly good behaviour. Teens are usually in their rooms or doing teen things, but the Ubese's idea of routine is to press buttons and wander around and get up to mischief. The endearing thing about living with a teen.

Since he hasn't been doing that, his Vod got concerned and staged an intervention. Vulcan is not very pleased about being picked up and carried around. Now he was going to have to do something else. He's in the engineering/forge room. He wanted to try smithing again but never really got around to it, as events became very fractious lately. Even his baked goods seemed less fluffy and tasty. Every time he told everyone it was fine, just an off cooking day.

He had been carrying magnets with him, he was going to give a few to Shai to stick to her anvil so she can write on them. Saves damaging datapads. He had put several on his helmet, a strawberry, a felted bee and a Porg. He liked novelty magnets, that was a distraction he can indulge in.

"The Misfit. One and only!"

32Np32C.png

The Misfit

Local Time: N/A | 12:00 Standard Hours
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Fix Specialized Equipment.
Secondary Objective: Find Backdoor Accesses and Loopholes in Personal Computer’s AI.
Wearing: Pair of black, Bloused Combat Boots, Gray Flight-suit Pants, Black Hoodie.
Tag(s): Kaz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

enclavetest.png

The doors to his quarters opened with a mechanical woosh. The acrid smell of burnt cables and circuitry wafted into the hallway as the young Mandalorian stepped out of his room, with his custom slicer datapad in his hand; his head hung low and eyes glued to the screen, the young Krayt was wholly detached from reality and external stimuli as he went about watching hundreds of data-strings pouring onto the touch screen of his custom datapad. Carrying the source of the acrid smell on his back, in the form of a long range com backpack, the young man walked the well lit hallways of The Vhipirheim at a brisk pace. Knowing the layout of the ship and her many bulkheads by heart, the young Krayt had no issues navigating the hallways with his eyes fixated at the screen. Multi-tasking while on his way to the engineering bay to find replacement parts for the burnt transceiver, wiring and chips, he was initiating a mock cyber attack on his own personal computer in his quarters for probably the twentieth time today, testing out the capabilities of the artificial intelligence he developed in his spare time to protect his computer in his absence.

Taking the stairs and descending several floors after leaving the berths, it didn’t take Kayl long to reach the bulkhead the Engineering Bay was located at. Overly focused on assessing the status of the mock cyber attack on his datapad and not paying any attention to his surroundings, the young Krayt didn’t even spare him a glance to look at a fellow vod clad in beskar’gam[1] as the young man bumped into him. The collision caused the young man to lose his balance for a moment, but he managed to quickly regain it a moment after bumping into him, continuing to walk down the broad hallway as if nothing happened.

Grunting and stumbling backwards on the durasteel wall to his left, the Mandalorian growled a curse underneath his breath as the young slicer continued to walk briskly, with the external stimuli of the collision going unregistered. <”Watch where you’re going, di'kut![2]”> the Mandalorian shouted behind the unbothered young man, but failed to get a response back from him as the Krayt walked into the Engineering Bay, shortly after its doors retracted to their housing with a mechanical hiss, allowing him entrance.

Stepping into the Engineering Bay, the young Mandalorian walked past several of his clan mates engaged in conversations. Paying no mind to them, or rather unaware of their presence in the room, the young man made his way towards several metal shelves in the room. Having committed where every component was stored to memory, the young slicer continued to carefully monitor the data-strings streaming onto his datapad as he began rummaging through a box filled with electrical components in silence.

lLcXg5L.png

[1] Beskar'gam = Armor.
[2] Di'kut = Idiot.

Last edited:

Kaz Krayt

K
6pABxsa.jpg

lLcXg5L.png

Kaz was rather crushed when she admitted that she couldn't fix up his body glove. The Zabrak lowered it as he took a step back and simply stared at it for a moment, a sad glimmer in his green eyes as he reflected back on the years of adventures the suit carried him through. From missions in space to helping a partner in crime escape her life as an exotic dancer, even rancor hunting on Felucia, it held up.

"I guess it's time to say goodbye then..." He muttered as studied the smelly mess of a suit. With a heavy sigh he walked over to the forge and, rather ceremoniously, dropped the body glove into the searing flames. "You will be missed." He said with a fist on his chest and a lowered head.

The heartfelt ceremony for his body glove was rather loudly interrupted when another figure marched into the room and immediately started to criticize Gwyn's choice of style on her armour. The Zabrak looked over and listened in on the conversation for a moment before walking back to the pair. "Actually, the pink is a good design choice when it comes down to paint jobs, you can match a plethora of other colours to it on the black. Also a good choice for a base colour, by the way... besides, there's way worse things to do than invade Zeltros, that much I can say." He chimed in casually as he looked at the unfamiliar Krayt, flashing a smirk. "Name's Kaz, by the way." He introduced himself as he held a hand out for her to shake.

More people seemed to arrive in the bay, first the young Ubese that he rarely saw around the ship. Vulcan, if he remembered correctly, didn't exactly seem like he wanted to be around here. The guy carrying him in was a rather dead giveaway in that regard. Though his biggest shock was another clanmate charging through to get to one of the nearby shelves for something only he knew. Kaz stared for a moment as several thoughts ran through his head. The most prominent one managed to turn into words as he continued to stare.

"Ey yo, my guy, no crackheads onboard!" He called out to the man as he leaned against a nearby workbench.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Raze Krayt Raze Krayt Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

lLcXg5L.png
"Why not stick with gold?"

The Hunter spoke up as he entered the room. This was more interesting than just trying to remember stuff. Talking about colors of armor. Why not? The near completely cybernetic figure wandered in to casually hop onto the workbench beside Kaz Krayt, glancing over the shop. So this was a.. Forge. Was that the term? Cool place. Well, not literally cool. Warm. Hot? This was what hot felt like, right?

He couldn't remember. The half Chiss let out a sigh, arms crossing over his chest.

"What's a Zeltros?"

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Raze Krayt Raze Krayt | Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt

kraytdivider.png

Oh. Vulcan got tossed into the room.

She ran over to the young boy, her little brother. She kneeled down to him, to help him up, "Vulcan, you okay?"

She placed a hand on his shoulder, clear concern and gentleness in her words and actions. She looked back, deeper into the forge, and raised an eyebrow at Kaz defending her. Was he doing it out of genuine reasoning, or because he thought she was hot? A depressed look formed over her features. She was not ready in the slightest to move on. She was so deeply wounded by the hole of absence her late lover had left when he died. She could not even return to the lifestyle of one night stands for attention she had maintained before him...

... Wait... That voice...

Was she hearing things, or...

She slowly turned her head towards the direction of the doorway. Simply put, she looked like she had just seen a ghost. Her eyes widened as someone she thought she would never see again just... casually waltzed in. Tears flooded her eyes as she knelt next to Vulcan, gazing up at him. Vulcan would feel her hand tense and shake as she was hit with shockwaves of emotion after emotion. So many questions. Incredible relief. Unmeasurable joy. So many questions...

With all the shock, confusion, and love she felt, she spoke his name. "... Jac'Eli'Zirem."

Without hesitation, she stood up. Desperation flooding her, longing and doubt, she stumbled towards Eliz Krayt and lifted and hand. She had just wanted to touch his cheek, but that changed. The urge came, and she followed it.

"You're alive! You're actually alive! Not a day went by when I didn't miss you! Eliz!"

She moved to hug him. She wanted to just hold him, tightly, for all eternity.

Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt Kaz Krayt Raze Krayt Raze Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

lLcXg5L.png
Huh?

The Hunter blinked, watching Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla as she stepped over. Confusion. Then a name that he didn't recognize. Was she.. Why in the world was she crying? .. Was it someone who remembered who he was then? Ahh. Yeah. Eliz. He let out a sigh, holding up a hand to stop her before she could hug him. Red cybernetic eyes watched her, devoid of emotion. Incapable of emotion.

"Sorry, I dunno who you are."

kraytdivider.png

"... What?"

Even more confusion, and clear heartbreak. Dismay flooded her at Eliz's reaction. What? How? Her mind went to static as tears gushed down her face and dripped off her jaw. He... did not even know who she was? How was that possible! Everything they shared, all they had been through. How could he forget like that!

Her voice quivered, desperate and wounded, innocent and naive like a newborn, "I-I'm Gwyneira Krayt, remember? Gwyneira Craft, before you brought me to the Enclave..."

The memories continued to roll as her agony quadrupled by the second. She cried out, throwing her arms as she cried out, "You loved me, I loved you! We were in a relationship; I was lost without you!"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt @everyone else

Raze looked over at Kaz for a second. Then she snorted while she clasped the man's hand firmly. "Everyday's a new day to invade Zeltros." Still wasn't down with the whole pink-color armor, but it wasn't like she would have to wear it. "Raze. As in I raise it up, or I raze it down." Construction was like that. Sometimes you knocked kark over so you could build new things. Or because a Sith pissed you off.

She'd been about to say something to Gwyn again when some sad-sack caused her eyes to twitch. Hunter asked what a Zeltros was. Balls that was bad. Who didn't know about Zeltros?

Then before that got a response Gwyn's attention swung from Vulcan -- another Krayt on the scene, apparently -- to this Zeltros-less man. And damn if the girl didn't have a reaction too. Things became tense and awkward in one fell swoop with the woman doing the lover-thought-you-dead-but-you-totally-aren't reaction. And it got worse. Amnesia? Clone? Just a galaxy-sized ass doing the feign ignorance? Nah, they'd get their ass beat if they tried pretending.

For once, Raze wasn't smiling, smirking, or even scowling. Wasn't a whole lot for a woman to do standing there with the scene unfolding.

Slowly the muscular, red woman strode across the deck against her better judgment. She stopped and leaned down and forward with her eyes staring at this no-name man as Gwyn tried to cling to him. Now, she was no cyber-junkie, but there was something 'off' to the man's eyes. Really off. With a grunt, Raze glanced over at the woman. "Hold on, now." She reached over to try and keep Gwyn from getting into a fight with the man she was desperately trying to hold. "If he's got memory problems throwing everything at him at once isn't going to help. Figure out where he's at first." And why. Maybe Raze would help Gwyn throttle the guy if he turned out to be doing something incredibly stupid.

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Kaz Krayt

"The Misfit. One and only!"

32Np32C.png

The Misfit

Local Time: N/A | 12:04 Standard Hours
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Fix Specialized Equipment.
Secondary Objective: Find Backdoor Accesses and Loopholes in Personal Computer’s AI.
Wearing: Pair of black, Bloused Combat Boots, Gray Flight-suit Pants, Black Hoodie.
Tag(s): Kaz Krayt | Raze Krayt Raze Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

enclavetest.png

The electrical components and circuitry clattered inside the box as the young slicer went about trying to find what he was looking for by feeling the component’s shape in his hands while keeping most, if not all of his attention directed at the screen he held several inches away from his face. Having focused heavily on the mock attack he had launched on his computer, the light hearted banter thrown his way by a fellow vod went unnoticed for now, as well as the conversations the others were having with one another.

Finally having found a back entrance through his computer’s defenses, the young Krayt cracked up a grin, satisfied with how the slice had gone. Having found another weak spot in his defenses to patch later, the young slicer halted the cyber attack after making sure the data of the slice was saved up in his datapad’s databank. He would be analyzing it later in the day to make sure he missed no other weaknesses on his cyber defenses. Although its intelligence was governed by hundreds of lines of coding and algorithms to prevent it from gaining consciousness as a precaution, the AI he had developed in his free time over the last two years learned new ways of countering slicing attempts and developed its own means of countering a cyber attack against itself and the computer it was made to defend.

But occasionally, he would find weaknesses in its defenses. Failing its objective to protect the database in his computer during the mock cyber attack, it would be running simulation after simulation in the span of a second or two until it could counter such slice attempts with highest possible efficiency.

Satisfied with the process, the young man pressed on the datapad’s power button once, turning off the screen to save its battery power. As he was no longer focused on slicing, the young Krayt quickly became aware of his surroundings. Realizing he was not alone in the engineering bay all by himself, he began casting his gaze around the room for a moment as he put his custom datapad into his pocket, then turned around and picked up the box he had searched for a transceiver replacement, all the while paying attention to the chatter of others. Although almost ransacking the box containing transceiver parts while looking for one specific part while he was spectating the mock cyber attack, he could not identify what he sought after, much to his displeasure. He would have to take a closer look at it now.

”...Isn’t going to help. Figure out where he’s at first.”

He was somewhat intrigued by the interesting characters present in the engineering bay he hadn’t properly met or even seen before. And albeit unaware of it at first while he was executing a slice, he understood something was going down in the room. That much he could reasonably deduce by the words of the tall, ruby skinned, human-like vod. Was somebody in distress? Who needed help? With what? What needed figuring out?

Lacking any meaningful context to get to the bottom of what was going on, or how he could help, he required more data to assess this situation.

As he set the box down on a vacant table nearby, the young slicer raised his inquiry, directed at nobody in particular. “Figure what out?” he asked purely in intrigue; taking off his backpack, the young Krayt set it on the table and unzipped the bag, pulling out the extensively damaged long range com receiver. From the outside the device seemed fine, but the status of its internal components was a completely different story. Failing to tune the powerpack properly -the one he had tweaked to get the maximum amount of juice out of it two days ago- had caused a power surge, frying the electronic components of the device.

Reaching for a screwdriver as he awaited his inquiry to be replied to, the young Mandalorian began unscrewing the screws that kept the cover bottom cover of the long range com receiver to begin repairs of the device.

lLcXg5L.png

Kaz Krayt

K
6pABxsa.jpg

lLcXg5L.png

Everything went south for the Zabrak in mere seconds as another arrival drew Gwyn's attention... only this time it seemed way worse than he expected. With wide eyes he stared at the two as the dude didn't seem to remember her... and she was his girl. "Ah kriff." He grumbled as he walked over to the junkie over in his corner.

"Yo, Raze, I ain't a shrink or somethin' but I think it's more complicated than that." He voiced his concern as his gaze lingered on Gwyn and the dude. The name was Chiss as hell, though he didn't seem very Chiss if his skin was anything to go by. The Zabrak leaned against the counter next to the tech dude, waving Vulcan over. "Yo, any of y'all know what's goin' on?" He asked them with a shrug.

“Figure what out?”

"Dude seems to miss some memory and I think Gwyn was his girl. Karkin' hell, can't find a single babe anywhere these days." He grumbled, scratching at his jaw. His attention turned to the dude with his backpack for a moment as he watched the man tinker with curiosity. "Hah, nerd." He snickered, moving over to stand beside Vulcan. "Aight, so... you know what's goin' on?" He asked him with a hushed voice as he leaned down. "Can you believe it, though... dude forgot Zeltros. How the hell can anyone forget Zeltros?" He grumbled with hands raised in front of him.

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Raze Krayt Raze Krayt Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

lLcXg5L.png

Awkward. No, not awkward. The Hunter's lips thinned to a frown as he glanced to the others in the room. These were Krayts, right? Only Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla seemed to recognize him though. He let out a breath before hopping down from where he was sitting. "This was a mistake." Was all he said before he wandered towards the door to leave. This was giving him a headache. Literally. The pieces that remained of his mind were struggling to remember who she was, who the others might be. This room.

But it couldn't.

"Forget ya saw me. Eliz or whoever died. I'm just what's left."

Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Raze Krayt Raze Krayt | Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt

Tags: Kaz Krayt | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt | Raze Krayt Raze Krayt

enclavediv4.png

<"I Wish they didn't pick me up like that, other than that, everything's good."> He says, getting up from where he was deposited.

He assured Gwyn that he was fine, before noticing what was categorically Eliz, he doesn't know the full details. Nor did he want to, they never fully interacted so the Ubese didn't have the sense of loss that Gwyn had. He was sad about Eliz's passing, but not at the same level as the others. So he was bemused and concerned at the commotion in front of him. This is not good at all.

He wanted to go to Shai, but she was not seen for a while now, and Vulcan was concerned, no one gave him a straight answer when he wanted to find her. Either they were shielding him from the truth or they like him, didn't know. But not hearing news worried and frustrated him. More so than the furtive looks the adults gave him.

He wanted to support his sister in the incoming mess that is beginning to brew before his eyes. All he could do is be there and just be a rock and be supportive. When the Hunter walked to the door, Vulcan made no actions to stop him. This is after all a free ship and everyone can move freely. Now his concern was Gwyn who looked devastated and lost.

In the days following the lab incident, he watched over her bedside, clinging to the bed frame to resist removal when he overstayed past visiting hours. He sat at her bedside. Willing her to be okay, he wasn't a Force Sensitive, so all the willing he did ended up giving him a headache and hiccups. But he sure did try.

So, this time he'll be there to help her through this. A brother helps and annoys their sister in equal tandem, it's part of the job of being a sibling.

<"Gwyn?"> He asked, quietly.

kraytdivider.png

She was unsure what exactly she felt. Something bad, something dark, something somewhat similar. Yet, this rotten feeling was something else. This absolute agony was akin to the physical pain she felt when her very eyes were expiramented on, awake and without anesthetic. The excruciating turmoil, this was something like the endless torture her biological father put her through. It felt. that. awful.

She was so wretched.

She watched the person, whoever he was, just leave. He left her. The strange words telling her that her lover was still dead. Everything accumulated to an eruption of... pure rage.

Tearful, she stomped her foot and snarled, "If you're not Eliz, then how dare you look like him! Imposter! Why wear his face when you're a completely different person!"

She rasped a shaky, unbalanced breath. Her eyes were wild and unstable. She had snapped. She did not even hear Vulcan as she swirled around with a feral growl. Like a beast, she looked around for something to demolish. She needed to destroy something. Feel it break under her own hands. She needed to deliver the same pain she felt unto something else.

She saw her armor.

She stalked towards it, her stomping cybernetic leg ramming against the floor. She approached the armor and eyed it. She could not touch anyone else's stuff. She was "sane enough" to remember that. She picked up a hammer and raised it, ready to destroy her own armor if she was not stopped. The tragic part - her first striking target was where the stealth technology she had reverse engineered from Eliz's design was located.

Raze shot Kaz a look. More complicated? Guy was a few bars of beskar short of a cuirass. Gwyn remembered what that cuirass had looked like before it went and got all banged up. What was more complicated? It was karked up Vithrie's arsehole. Didn't mean Raze had been wrong. The man looked like he wanted to crawl back under a bloody rock, and Gwyn was soon screaming in a way that had the red woman wondering if she meant to literally rip his face off.

Glowing yellow eyes blinked as the woman stormed off with a thunder clap in every other step. Just smash that gong. Let the whole ship know. This was why Raze didn't have steady relationships -- they were always 'complicated.' Why 'settle down' when you could just have fun?

Speaking of fun...

Calloused fingers of a hand accustomed to hardship closed about Gwyn's hand that held the hammer. Raze had swept in on the woman when it was obvious where she was headed. No one that meant any good took up forging when they were so distraught. "Do you really want to destroy what's still yours to keep? People go Kun-mad that way." Her voice was low and lacked the usual room-filling volume as Raze spoke.

Tag: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kaz Krayt | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Kayl Krayt Kayl Krayt |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom