Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Serene Republic Recruitment

Yoru Shakou

A Merchant Republic with its capital centered on Etii IV. It is inspired by those Merchant Republics that rose to prominence during the middle ages located in the Mediterranean Sea. While a Merchant Republic, it is heavily focused on a trade-centric economy with limited mercantilism influence. Likewise it is focused on economical and diplomatic means of expansion rather than military domination.

Looking for new members to join and begin to expand the faction; one might ask what type of characters are you looking for? As such, with it being a Merchant Republic, those characters we seek are merchants, bankers, and diplomats. Likewise as their primary focus is on trade and they lack a full and sizable military force, the Most Serene Republic employs to an extent Mercenaries and issues letters of mark for Privateers. Additionally the Mandari Guard, whom serve as a core protection force, accepts both Force Users and non-Force Users.

Additionally as there is a black market; which is regulated by the government; the Most Serene Republic also employs to a lesser extend smugglers and other criminal elements to supply their black market.

If there are questions about the Most Serene Republic please ask them. I will likewise do my best to answer them to the fullest extent.

Carn Dista

C
I like where this is going. Should you require jedi in your threads to kickstart some rp for the faction, then let me know and I'll arrange something with you over pm. :)

Yoru Shakou

It would be helpful in the terms of getting it up off the ground. Mainly due in part to their semi-force user group the Mandari Guard. They're not entirely a Light Side group, nor are they entirely Dark Side affiliate; in terms of the Expanded Universe they could be considered 'Grey.' @[member="Carn Dista"]

Yoru Shakou

I would have no problem doing so @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] as your currency would be just as valued as any other beings. The only possible problem that I see is due to location. The Most Serene Republic is located in the Northern Section of the Galaxy while the Horde appears to be in the far South Section.

@[member="Lady Catherine Preshea"] Well I'm sure we can establish a commercial trade route to one another, we have Yuuzhan Vong tech and war beasts that I think would sell great in your republic. Trade routes are easy enought to get growing

Yoru Shakou

The Most Serene Republic is neutral, with an emphasis on expansion through diplomacy and economical means. I don't really see how having a horde of war beast would aid in that respect. I'm sure we could work something out though. @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

You should totally make a Preshea. I haven't done a formal family tree; though Lady Catherine here has six younger siblings; two sisters and four brothers. @[member="Darth Malificete"]

@[member="Lady Catherine Preshea"] Well there's a good amount of use for them besides killing. But thats a conversation for another time. Most of our creatures and Yuuzhan Vong technology do well for trading. Even as a more diplomatic based faction you need weapons to fend of invaders who think you weak and helpless

Yoru Shakou

It's been sent @[member="Darth Malificete"]. If you have more questions just let me know and I'll do my best to reply to them.

Are there others whom would like to join the Most Serene Republic? As mentioned there are multiple positions open that would fit a myriad of roles that the site offers. From simple merchants and diplomats to mercenaries and privateers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom