Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Serene Republic of Manda

Havicl Baobab

H
250px-Baobab_Merchant_Fleetsvg_zpscfe38806.png
Most Serene Republic of Manda
The Most Serene Republic of Manda is inspired by the historical real world Mediterranean Republics that had arisen during the Middle Ages through the power of securing and forming trade routes. Likewise, the Most Serene Republic of Manda is focused on the essential core fundamentals of these real world Merchant Republics. Focusing primarily on Mercantilism with the mandate of expansion through peaceful means by the expansion and establishment of new trade routes and trading ports.

With their primary focus on legal means of commerce, they seek to maintain a neutral stance throughout the Galaxy. It is their view that by maintaining Neutrality during the course of conflict between other factions, they will ensure their continued security and safety by not choosing a side. Likewise this should not be seen as a means for one to bully their way into prosperity and wealth as the Most Serene Republic of Manda is more than capable of defending itself. Be it through its own fielding of armed merchant vessels or the hiring of mercenaries.
The Most Serene Republic of Manda is now open for those that wish to join. Likewise I am open to answering any questions or concerns that one may have; to the best of my abilities.

Havicl Baobab

H
I have also added a section in the advertisement for the Most Serene Republic of Manda that is titled. "Force Users and the Mandari Guard." Again, if there are any questions I more than welcome them and will do my best to answer them.

What are your relationship with CIS? What is your stand regarding force users? Would you be interested in allowing the CIS seekers to establish an embassy within your territories.

Havicl Baobab

H
The Most Serene Republic of Manda remains a strong proponent of neutrality towards all factions. After all their primary goal is the acquisition of raw resources in order to continue the production of and sale of manufactured goods. As such they will not take a side in any conflict, nor will they openly aid one faction over another. Therefore any embassies established would be strictly held to these laws with any faction or member of a faction found breaking the neutrality laws within the confines of the More Serene Republic of Manda will be subject to arrest and possibly banning from the holdings of the Most Serene Republic of Manda.

As to Force Users, the Most Serene Republic of Manda is welcoming of them as they hold no ill will nor any thoughts of harm towards them. After all their monetary status is as welcomed as anyone else would be. If they have a means of spending, then they are more than welcomed.

However the Most Serene Republic of Manda also maintains its own Force User group known as the Mandari Guard. Whom are trained since childhood to be completely loyal to the Most Serene Republic of Manda as they are entrusted with the security and safety of its citizenry.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Havicl Baobab

H
If there are any more questions I would be more than happy to answer them. It is my hope that others will join the Most Serene Republic of Manda. It has a lot of potential that I would be sadden to see lost and gone untouched.

Who is the person in charge of your Force users? Daxton would like to arrange a meeting to discuss a possible arrangement which would be mutually beneficial to all concerned.

Havicl Baobab

H
For the most part, due to them being trained since childhood to protect the Most Serene Republic of Manda, the Mandari Guard is more like the Imperial Knights in this respect. So the de facto leader would be the Doge of the Most Serene Republic of Manda. This is because there is no set ranks within the Mandari Guard, however they still do fall into a natural progression of master/apprentice and so on.

@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Whoops it seems I was unclear with my question. I meant is the leader of the Force Users a pc (meaning I should contact them via pm) or an npc (meaning I should contact you).

I am thinking of the possibility of opening chapter houses for Seekers. Basically we are going to ask permission to put small embassies on your worlds for Force Users to train information, possibly discuss joint training and operations, conduct lectures, basically a package of mutual aid that could benefit both our peoples.

This is still rough but you know it could never hurt to make friends :D

Havicl Baobab

H
At this moment as there is no definitive "Leader" or "Head" of the Mandari Guard, it goes to myself making the Doge the de facto leader of the Mandari Guard. Likewise I would not be able to allow for the construction of multiple chapter houses. This is a faction that is focused on a neutral stand point, which the allowance of chapter houses for any singular order on multiple worlds could be seen as favoritism or other means of acceptance or move of alliance towards a singular faction or group.

However I can allow it if, and only if it is an official CIS embassy, nothing more nothing less.

Likewise all factions would be limited to this rule of having only one official governmental embassy with no other function than to be that factions embassy within the Most Serene Republic of Manda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom