Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Morellian Mechanica HoloNet Storefront

774Fwc7.png

"Old Fashioned Style, New Age Manufacturing"

Howdy partner, and welcome to the storefront for Morellian Mechanica: your one-stop shop for your lawkeeping needs in the wild frontier of the galaxy. We here at Morellian Mechanica pride ourselves on our tried-and-true blend of style and substance: our wares may look old-fashioned, but they're more than capable of competing with more modern methods of combat, and they look swell while doing it. The Morellian Mechanica brand means quality, reliability, and power that sends scoundrels running for the hills.

Morellian Mechanica has contracts with several law enforcement agencies across the galaxy, and any member of the following groups has access to our entire catalogue (barring any future unique items, obviously) without requiring a purchase at this storefront.

Weapons.png

With few exceptions, Morellian Mechanica weapons emphasize stopping power and reliability over volume of fire or high capacity, and while slugthrowers are not the only weapons we produce, they do tend to dominate our catalogue.

Pistols & Revolvers

• Slugthrowers:
    • .357 Burro: A reliable, no-frills revolver with a laser-aiming module and ambidextrous design.
  • Blasters:
    • "Mule" Heavy Blaster Pistol: This hand cannon kicks like a bastard, but can punch a mean hole in just about anything you point it at. Take the reins today.
    • CV-94 Mos Pelgo Marshal: This particle beam pistol was created to commemorate Cobb Vanth, the legendary Tatooine lawman, and we'd like to think he'd be proud of the result.

Longarms
  • Slugthrowers:
    • "Homesteader" Slugthrower Repeater: The Homesteader is a rugged, reliable lever-action slugthrower made for home defense, property protection, and dispensing Outer Rim justice. Chambered for .30-30 center-fire slugs.
  • Blasters:
    • Coming Soon

Melee
  • Coming Soon

Other
  • Coming soon
Armor.png

Morellian Mechanica also offers a selection of armors, often in the fashion of Morellian oilcoats though other styles can be tailored at the customer's request.

Armor
Coming soon

Vehicles.png

Morellian Mechanica produces a limited supply of Vehicles, prioritizing swoop bikes, landspeeders, and freighters. These vehicles often resemble, or are named after, more archaic modes of transportation.

Swoops & Speeder Bikes
Coming soon

Landspeeders
Coming soon

Starships
Coming soon

Last edited:
Always nice to support small business, I'll take one of your Homesteader rifles. Are the slug casings just plain 30-30, or do you guys intend to do anything in the future regarding modular ammunition types?

(Almost Forget, I'd like mine custom built with real wood.)

Red Wroshyr Wood preferably, I know that might be a tall order, and if you can't get it; whatever looks nice to you. I'm not terribly picky.
That can definitely be done. Your rifle will be fitted and shipped shipped once a routine background check has been performed and credits have been cleared. Nothing personal, of course, it's just that our founder has a long record of law enforcement. Once those have cleared, enjoy your rifle!

That can definitely be done. Your rifle will be fitted and shipped shipped once a routine background check has been performed and credits have been cleared. Nothing personal, of course, it's just that our founder has a long record of law enforcement. Once those have cleared, enjoy your rifle!
Oh, I'm as clean as a whistle; I've got a Bounty Hunting License myself.

We here at Morellian Mechanica are proud to introduce the latest in our line of blaster pistols, the CV-94 "Mos Pelgo Marshal", in commemoration of the legendary Tatooine lawman Cobb Vanth. We have also lessened the severity of our background checks, but sales will still not be made to those who are openly affiliated with the Maw or the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom