Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Than Fate [Fel Imperium]

More Than Fate
Imperium Headquarters, Vassek
@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Roland"] @[member="Meta "]@Fel Imperium Members
the_path_of_judgement_by_noahbradley-d390hym.jpg
It was in the afternoon on Vassek. It'd been about a week or so since the official formation of the Fel Imperium. The leaders and military-inclined members of this new organization now gathered in the olden fortress of General Grevious after it'd been cleared out by the few Imperial Knights and their Stormtrooper counterparts. Captain Davin of the Nuruodo House had been pretty busy getting himself indoctrinated with the Fel ideals and their history. They'd operated extremely closely with his ancestor, Thrawn. He often found himself heartily agreeing with their ideals and easily taking to them in a well-liked manner.

But now they had to break into the next stage of their evolution. They had resources and support here on Vassek, even had their own little fortress after re-doing the interior and getting a barracks and Imperial Knight training facility up. But now they needed to structure it. The Fel Imperium needed strong leaders, ones who were willing to take the helm of anything and lead their men to victory no matter the circumstances. Then they had to allocate resources to training and build up the military into nothing less than Davin expected.

And now sat the founding members of the Imperium in the War Room. @[member="Ronin Fel"] was the Imperator, sitting at the head of the table with his face contorted with thought. @[member="Jared Starchaser"], one Davin had taken a liking to sat to the Chiss officer's right, tapping away at the table in a bored manner. The other two notable figures sat in front of them, @[member="Roland"] and @[member="Meta "]were their names. Both were unknown to Davin, but Ronin Fel had accepted them into the Imperium's first official military meeting. A few other officers and staff officials lined the rest of the seats.

They all waited for their Imperator to begin his speech.

Now that the castle was cleared, and operations were almost starting, Vassek was feeling like home. Sure, there was the whole Warbird Wing home that he had aboard the Dawn Treader, but with his home ship being pulled towards the Fel Empire, especially after confirming the doctrine of the Fel Empire would fall in line with what the Wing wanted, Jared was promoted to a liason position. Of course, it really only mattered to his Wing. His father had met with the Treader’s Commander, and the Commander of the Wing, the couple responsible for the decisions, and they all agreed that this was where they would make safe harbor.

He was going to figure out just where he fit in with the Empire, however there was no hurry in Jared. He was one Starchaser that seemed to miss the pride the rest of his line had. It was more star struck. Apparently the tradition of Warbird Wing began long, long ago when Grand Admiral Thrawn was saving the Empire from the Republic, and here Jared was, sitting with a descendant of that Thrawn. It all happened before, now it’ll happen again.

Looking up, the pilot was surveying the room. Really, these types of meetings were necessary, but they were still very difficult. He needed his hand on the stick and engines pushing him through a field of stars. There would be a time and place for that, but it wasn’t now. Now it was waiting. He really did have an interest in what the Imperator was going to say.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Davin"]

It was unreal, absolutely unreal in every sense of the word. The Fel Dynasty had fallen away during the darkness and now, more than three centuries later, here Ronin was sitting at the head of other magnificent beings with the title of Imperator placed over him. He had never dreamed that it would be possible to start something like this from literally nothing but money and short supplies of fame. Yet, here he was, acting as the first line of a new family Empire that he and the entirety of his family, both living and dead, could be proud of. The name Fel would ring across the galaxy and, unlike his ancestors over the past three-hundred years, Ronin's name would live on through history like a thing of legend.

Ronin broke his train of thought and glanced around the table, his old eyes studying the features of everyone present. It was truly amazing, he would restart the greatest Empire in history with nothing more than a few men and hope..,well and a three-hundred years worth of family wealth. Taking a deep breath, Ronin stood from his seat at the table and readied his thoughts.

"Today is the start of something magnificent. Each one of you is now a cog in a bigger machine that is the Fel Imperium, a machine that will spread justice and peace across the galaxy. You see, any good Empire is like a clock and a clock only works if all the cogs and gears are moving in the same direction and do not mistake me...I am the biggest cog. I must have all of my little cogs moving the same way as I am, or those little cogs must be replaced and I hope it will not come to that soon. I will promote only those worthy of moving our clock along and if they fail in that task, whether they be family or one of you, I will remove the faulty gear." pausing to let his clock speech sink in, Ronin picked up shortly after "this empire will not share the inaction of the Republic, democracy exists as long as it keeps us moving toward the greater good but as soon as it fails I will do what needs to be done. Bickering that leads to inaction will not be tolerated and if I find that this is happening among my current staff, then there will be no current staff until I find proper leaders."

Ronin eyed the attendees for a moment before asking "is that perfectly clear?"

Veino frowned at the walls around him. Ancient industrial gray, like every other hallway around. Why did everything have to look so much alike? It was bizarre. Not great design either. He was always getting lost around here. Not at all like what he was used to. This could make things difficult. Didn't he have somewhere to be? No, not really. He wasn't high enough rank yet. Perhaps in the future.

The Chiss officer remained silent as his Imperator spoke. It was indeed and intense speech, other commanders and officers seemed to be brazen into action by the words. It was good, the Fel Imperium was ready to move, but they weren't ready to run just yet. One first must walk and strengthen their muscles into action. But Davin had a few more words regarding the ideals of this faction.

"And even the biggest gear can get rusted and need replacing." He said, rotating his head to view each commander before him. "But to ensure that, we must strengthen him and the aligned gears with oil and engrave them with materials so strong even a lightsaber can't shatter it. I, for one, have high expectations of this organization. If any of you are found below the bar of perfection, you will be left behind as history makes it move."

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Roland"] @[member="Djonas Vile"] @Meta

There was a certain air about the Imperator. Jared could recognize that. There was a lot the pilot could recognize, even if he didn’t understand how it all happened. He figured most of it would come with time. He needed to work his way up the ranks, after all. That was a lesson his father had tried to teach him, that just because people he knew seemed to start at the top of their ranks, didn’t mean they didn’t earn them.

That was never something Jared was going to dispute. Then he allowed for Davin to speak, or pull his attention. Jared wasn’t sure he was even going to be speaking much. He just needed to be here and listen. Working with people who have started to establish themselves was important for him. It was going to keep him motivated.

“I agree, of course. We are only as strong as our weakest gear, but there are ways to make it work. Repairing, reeducating and reformatting pieces before we even need to replace it. Isn’t this what the Imperial Knights are going to be for, as well? To keep everything working properly?” Jared looked between the assembled, not feeling nearly as confident as he should have. He needed to be in a fighter. That was where his statements were made.

@Ronin Fel @Davin @Veino Garn @Roland @Djonas Vile @Meta

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Roland stayed quiet. He was always quiet. He was a very, quiet, and effective man. So he liked the acta non verba stance of the Empire, henceforth his shift of colors. He blinked a few times, wearing a simple Black t-shirt and cargo pants. He needed a new suit to do business in, he needed a lot of things. Roland's eyes flickered around, glancing to the various people in the room. The young Chiss was an object of fixation for a moment, an intent and lethal stare boring into him before Roland simply nodded. After a while, Roland spoke.

"I'll need a new codename."Roland said, blinking. Roland had been his name for a while, but the risks of using his old Republic codename was far too great. He had made sure to dispose of any information that might actually peg him for his real name to be gone, destroyed, or kept with him. Nobody knew his name now. He was clearly a man of business, and didn't seem to be liking the standing around being talked to portion.

@Ronin Fel @Davin @Veino Garn @Roland @Djonas Vile @Meta

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@Roland @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Davin"]

The first the first to speak was Davin, the man spoke with such a confidence and command presence that Roland couldn't help but be impressed. Wasn't much of a surprise, he supposed, after all Davin was apart of Thrawn's line and that kind of family history was hard to ignore. "I'm glad to see that you are on the same page as I am, Davin." Ronin said with a polite formality before Jared spoke

“I agree, of course. We are only as strong as our weakest gear, but there are ways to make it work. Repairing, reeducating and reformatting pieces before we even need to replace it. Isn’t this what the Imperial Knights are going to be for, as well? To keep everything working properly?” the young man said and Ronin gave a quick reply

"The Imperial Knights will not bother themselves with issues inside the government, they are warriors and nothing more. The Jedi decided to be diplomats for the Republic and it is plain to see how twisted their government has become. Pieces can be repaired, yes, and I will try my best to see that they are. However, I will not tolerate repeated breakdowns." With that Ronin looked around to see everyone's reaction and that's when Roland spoke

"I'll need a new codename." the man of mystery said. Yes, Roland was an interesting man and Ronin was one of the very few people in the galaxy who knew the man's actual name and parts of his background. Overall, Ronin trusted that Roland would be a trustworthy asset to the Fel Imperium and that state secrets were safe in his hands.

"Indeed, which brings me to the point of what our new staff will look like. As you all know, I will be serving as the Imperator of the Fel Imperium and, until further notice, will be serving as the Archmaster of the Imperial Order until I find someone with a background fit enough for such a position. Roland, you will be serving as the Imperium's first spymaster and from now on you will be known by the codename Animus." turning to Davin, Ronin continued "in wake of the recent dedication of Vassek's navy and the increased military support of the systems, I am appointing Davin as the Executor of the Naval Legion of the Fel Imperium. Your family name serves you well Davin and I can see the spirit in your eyes, I sincerely hope that I am not mistaken. As for the ground forces, Vassek and many outlying systems have already pledged their full support and are in the process of reforming their ground forces into a singular entity of my creation. This new entity will be known as the Royal Stormtrooper Corp and it will serve as our main fighting force."

Ah, voices! Excellent! Maybe they could give him directions. He paused, before popping his head inside. He blanched, and gave a hasty bow. "Imperator... and others." He still hadn't quite gotten to know everyone yet. Too much time in bacta, unfortunately. He traced the scars absentmindedly. They were healing, but not quite as fast as he had liked. Most of the other injuries had healed much quicker.
"My, ah, apologies. Your speeches all sound good, by the way. Maybe just a little fast, talking about a perfectly running machine before it's even fully built yet. It takes several prototypes before a new machine can be made to run perfectly." He'd had friends who specializing in mechanics and engineering before, and their obsession was impressive. Sometimes a dozen prototypes would be required to work out all the other issues. No doubt an empire, sorry, an imperium would take just as long, or perhaps longer. "Anyways, sorry. I'll leave."

There was a lot to consider with this new Imperium. Jared was nodding. He needed to make sense of everything and what cogs were fitting where. He wanted to use his Force sensitivity to assist with building the Imperial Knights, but he was also a fighter pilot. Both of these skills were what he wanted to donate and use to assist the Fel line and plot. With Fel’s answer, Jared was adding more and more to the puzzle.
Still, there was the matter of the Starfighters. Looking over at Davin, there wasn’t anything that Jared could dispute with placing the Chiss in charge of the Naval Legion. It made the perfect amount of sense. “What are we doing in regard to star fighters? Where will they report, to Davi--- the Admiral?” It was sounding like broken record in his head, but where there was a navy, there needed to be the smaller craft.

This question was directed at both Davin and Fel. It was where Jared would be of most support in this new Empire.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

@[member="Jared Starchaser"] | @[member="Veino Garn "]| @[member="Ronin Fel"] | @[member="Animus"] | @[member="Davin"]

Jae'Koris sat quietly in her chair, face hidden by her dark purple mask, listening to the words of her fellow Imperials. She looked around the room at the many people she would be fighting alongside in the future. A small grin grew on her hidden face. She was happy to know that she was now working with even more intelligent individuals than what the Deilosian Republic had to offer.

The newly appointed Chiss Admiral rose from his seat, directing his intentions towards the Imperator before offering a humble bow. "I humbly accept this position to lead the Imperium's Navy to victory." He put a little emphasis on the bowing motion before rising and returning to his seat. His elbows locked on the table and his fingers clicked together in his signature seated position that offered him a relaxed train of thought.

The newer members of the Imperium quickly began to voice their own opinions and suggestions on things. Jared Starchaser was again another one to voice reputable things of the nature. Davin cast his crimson gaze upon the man. "Mister Starchaser, I assume you'd find a place within the Starfigher Command to be acceptable. Am I not mistaken, Commander?" He placed a little emphasis on the last word, giving the man a feel for his new rank and position. This man was to be both an Imperial Knight and a Starfighter pilot, why not go ahead and give this soldier a war medal?

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Jared Starchaser"] @[member="Animus"] @[member="Jae'Koris"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Animus remained silent for a moment, his lean, muscular arms folded across his chest. He gave a nod, choosing to forgo a long drawn out speech about accepting it and all that rather than to just say what he needed to."We'll have our agents doing the best we can do, sir. Nothing. NOTHING. Will get by our watch."Animus said boldly, his eyes scowling only slightly.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

That was one person that Jared still wasn’t understanding. There was the Deilosian commander. He was going to do what he could to get to know them… her… it better. He still needed to learn a few things about the galaxy at large. Imagine that, traveling and living on a ship his whole life, aside from the jaunts to Corellia every so often. Still, didn’t they live in a fleet? Or was that some rumor he heard?

He turned his attention back to the new Admiral of the Fel Empire. That was someone he could follow. Nodding his approval, he was watching the group still. That was when he heard something he wasn’t expecting. Looking to @[member="Davin"] Jared as a bit taken aback. “Sir? Yes, sir.” Jared stood up, offering a salute to both the Admiral, and the Imperator.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Animus"] @Jae’Koris @[member="Davin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom