Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request More postbit background color?

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
Would it be possible for getting more background colours for the postbit? I think the paying for it with UCs is a cool idea and a good way to keep some flow that we can spend on customization of the profiles. I was talking about it in a faction chat and other people was expressing that they would love more colours. So I thought I would take the initiative to ask if its possible?

To try an sell this even more I made a gif :D
N66LXmt.gif

We have plans to do something like this but we won’t be selling colors. I intend to keep the tones more muted. I want y’all to get snowflaked out, but I also want y’all lookin good. Some of y’all are really, and intentionally, bad at design.

My intention is not to sell bold colors, but patterns instead. Some design peeps are waiting on me to release a PSD and guidance for what will be acceptable, but I’m currently elbow deep in the new Path of Exile season, so it might take another week or two.

All postbit sales will be through the Vault, as well, not player sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom