Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Friends for Hilal!

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
So yeah, my muse for Hilal is strong right now! I definitely want Hilal to go on new adventures and meet new people be it pilots, civilians, other Mandos, or even those stinking Jedi. I'm looking to have Hilal connect with people and be more confident in herself rather than working bounties or merc contracts all the time! So if you got any characters to throw at me! Lemme know!

Wanna meet the most LEGENDARY rookie of the year? lol
I kid, but Sahan has kinda making some shakes in the short time since I made him on a whim. He's a Forgemaster and highest rank in the Karjr. And trained by the LEGENDARY Siv Dragr himself. (And Volo too, but he's relegated to NPC now.)

I'm a firm believer that you can mishmash just about any characters so wanna do something with my Sith Drane T'keen? Been meaning to use him but not sure what to do with him. Doesn't have to be cliche evil stuff. Outside of fighting he's otherwise a normal guy.

Otherwise I'm down to get to some other stuff with my other characters. I have a doctor for a more civilian approach and I have stinking Jedi lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom