Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Darkness

THULE

Back at Kaine's castle, Circe sighed happily in one of the lounges. A glass of water was in her hand as she leaned back on a fine leather couch, meditating and focusing on her Force aura, ever further strengthening her concealing abilities. Something nagged at her, but it wasn't until she truly began to hide her Force abilities that she remembered - Thule was a repository of Sith lore, and she needed to find Kaine and ask for the keys to the vault, so to say. With that, she was at his door.

Knock knock...

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

"Come in..." Wafted the voice of Kaine from the room behind the door, and within Circe would find the Sith Lord lounging in a leather chair whole observing a datapad that he quickly turned off once Circe entered the room. Kaine pushed the hair out of his face as he looked at Circe entering the room, "Ah, Miss Savan. Such a pleasure to see you again, any particular reason you've come directly to me? You know I'm terribly busy at times, but it just so happens that I'm free." He relaxed further back in the chair as he beckoned Circe over to him. "So... what do you want?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ah, master... Good to see you." The sweet scent of pheromones would begin to fill Kaine's nostrils as she slid over, sitting down on his lap. "Would you be willing to give me access to your repository of artifacts? I have some Sith spells I'd like to learn, rituals and whatnot to help me with my grand experiment. That, and to learn more about Sith magic, to become a sorceress like my idol. Aleema Keto."

She smiled, enjoying her current seat as she smiled at the one who gave her residence.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom