Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public More arms, More problems

"I'm sorry to hear about your father, but I'm sure he'd be proud to see how you've turned out. And yes, I absolutely know that feeling, it's the same one I strive for. I may not be a Jedi, but if I can help people and blow up a bad guy or two while doing it, all the better!"

Kostodu's smile widened, and he knew his father would be proud of how he turned out. "That's the spirit, Reshi! If you're ready, we can move to the luxury suites," the Twi'lek offered. Suddenly, he felt a vibration in his pocket. His comm. He fished it out and excused himself, turning back towards the window. "Kostodu Xyston here... mhm....yeah...ok."

Relana Rekshara Relana Rekshara

OOC: Do you want this to be a chill thread, or some unwanted visitor shows up?

OOC: I'm cool either way
"Luxury suites? You could at least buy me dinner first~." she giggled at the tease then frowned a bit at the comm "something the matter?"

Kostodu grimaced and turned to Reshi. He hated to throw her into a situation like this, but her presence might just be the tipping point of the battle. After all, the Twi'lek was just a Padawan. "Well, Reshi, there are some unwelcome guests in Hangar Three. If you'd like, you can stay here, and I'll be back when its over. However," he glanced at the Besalisk's hip, where the four blaster pistols hung menacingly, "I think you'd be more than capable in a fight against a few pirates."

While Reshi responded, Kostodu was already taking off his robe so it didn't hinder his movement, leaving a tan undershirt covering his torso. He unclipped his lightsaber and held it tightly in his right hand.

"Man, they must be really desperate or really dumb to attack a space station, and one with a Jedi no less! I wonder if they're after me? Ahh it dosen't matter, time to have some real fun!" Reshi cracked all four sets of her knuckles and took out her blasters "lead the way!"

Kostodu nodded, glad that the Besalisk would be accompanying him. Gosh, he hated being alone, especially wandering this station's corridors, with their flickering lights and all. He'd submitted a repair request to the GA, but they hadn't replied, and it had been a few weeks. Looked like this station was staying haunted.

The Twi'lek ran through the corridors, took a turbolift or two, then arrived at Hangar Three. Four attack shuttles were hovering outside the mag containment field, and standing in a sort of wedge formation were a few dozen armored pirates. They certainly didn't seem professional in any way, but they were definitely dangerous. "Excuse me, you're not supposed to be here," Kostodu called out.

The woman leading the formation looked at him and smirked. "Honey, please. It's past your bedtime!" she joked.

The rest of her mates started wheezing of laughter. "I am a fully trained Jedi Knight," Kostodu lied, "and I think it's time for you to go."

He waved his lightsaber hilt around, trying to be threatening. The pirates laughed again, one of them falling down to the ground, banging on the durasteel floor with tears streaming down his face. Was the Twi'lek really that funny? Of course not.

"Oh my! I'm shaking in my boots!" cried the leader sarcastically.

Kostodu grimaced. "Very well then. If you won't leave by yourself, then I guess I have to evict you!"

He ignited his lightsaber, turning his skin from light green, to emerald. "You ready, Reshi?" he asked over his shoulder.

she followed close behind the Jedi and when they arrived she smiled "this should be a fun one. Blasters only or can I get some of my more serious stuff?" she picked a pirate to target with each pistol

"Uh, I think we should stick to blasters. We wouldn't want to blow up the entire hangar!" he joked. Then, Kostodu charged.

The pirates unleashed a storm of blaster bolts on him, but he flipped over all of them and cut down a Weequay. He pivoted to the left, towards the center of the formation, and sent out a Force push. It did little to faze them, and only knocked one down. Kostodu was still learning telekinesis.

The Twi'lek flipped back, lightsaber extended to his right side, and chopped off a pirate's blaster barrel. Again pivoting, he stabbed the man in the stomach. It was unfortunate that he had to kill these people, but he lacked the telekinetic abilites to knock them out. He sighed as he attacked another.

However, this Nikto, unlike its partners, had a cortosis-weave vibroblade at the ready, and deflected Kostodu's lightsaber blow. Then, he came with a lunge to the Padawan's chest, which he barely dodged.

This would be a harder fight.

Reshi took cover behind some old crates and let loose with her 4 blasters, trying to aim each one at a different pirate or keep them pinned down when there were keeping their heads down. However one of the more senior pirates, a large Ithorian fired upon her with a heavy blaster rifle, and he had a shield generated around it's barrel, this would be tricky. she kept firing at him to at least throw off his aim and kept moving from cover to cover, trying to get close enough to get a clear shot. It was tough going but Reshi spied an opportunity, a set of barrels that were loosely secured in a pyramid arrangement. She took a deep breath and focused, keeping one blaster on the heavy while shredding the straps off the barrels with the other three, causing them to roll freely and knocking the heavy over long enough for Reshi to unload and finally put him down. "Remind me to leave a sorry note for that one after this!"

Left, right, up, down, parry, OOPS! The pirate got one hit on Kostodu's left abdomen, leaving a red mark on his tan shirt. He groaned. "Hey, dry cleaning isn't cheap, you know!"

The Padawan extended a hand...and threw the pirate back a step. Oh well, he tried. Kostodu brought both hands onto the hilt of his lightsaber, and brought it down hard on the pirate's head. But it was blocked. The man grinned malevolently and kicked out, knocking the breath out of the Jedi. Man, he was really throwing this fight. He had to step it up.

He felt the flow of the Force, rejuvenating his tired, aching muscles, and increasing their effectiveness. Kostodu even felt the Force guide his lightsaber in a complex attack, and the pirate got caught off guard with a feint to the lower knee. The Padawan redirected his blade into the pirate's left arm instead, and he let out a howl, dropping his weapon. Kostodu, rather than leaving him in pain, finished him.

And then felt a searing pain in his right forearm. He looked down...and his robe was singed. He then turned around completely...and saw the leader of the gang pointing a rifle at him. Another shot whizzed towards him, but he dodged out of the way with a warning from the Force.

"That was rude!" Kostodu called to her, with hand behind his back.

"Hah! I'm sorry little boy. Here, let me put you out of your MISERY!" she yelled and came running at him with surprising speed. She hit him with a flying side kick, knocking him back into a bunch of cylindrical containers.

Kostodu sprung up quickly, just in time to dodge another kick. Then, a gleam caught his eye. The shuttle lights were shining on the vibroblade that his previous opponent wielded. Interesting. Maybe he could...

A trio of blaster bolts flew at him before he could think anymore. He rolled to the ground, dodging two, and brought up his crossguard lightsaber, reflecting the last one into the bulkhead. Then, a storm of blaster bolts appeared in the corner of his eye. He couldn't possible block all of them.

But he realized a second later they weren't headed for him. Twelve shots impacted the ground before the pirate leader, and another three hit her in the leg and arm. Which Kostodu found out were cybernetic parts. No wonder that flying kick had hit him so hard. The Padawan turned to face the turbolift across the hangar...and saw the security chief there with a few dozen men, filing into the room. Finally.

"I'll handle this one, wipe out this hangar's worth, and shoot down their shuttles!" he ordered.

Then, he turned back towards the leader. "Shall we?"

Last edited:
"Haha, hey guys! you're just in time to be late!" Reshi grinned at them from behind a overturned workbench, tools scattered across the floor "I think I can clear you guys a path, just stay behind me and let me work!" with a grunt reshi rolled out from behind the table and let loose with all 4 of her blasters in an expanding V pattern, then while the pirates were off-balance she grunted and climbed on top of a large crate and began blasting at the surviving pirates and even swung from a cargo hook with one hand and blasted away with the other three before landing into another roll and more blaster fire "I may not be able to use my normal party tricks and treats, but I'll still put on a show! Woo yeah!" Reshi was having a blast, pun intended as she helped mop up the pirates in the hanger "Now, you guys get some BIG guns on those shuttles!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom