Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Mordulla Manufacturing Company Head Quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepare for your... examination.
SWTOR-Rishi.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: MMHQ
  • Classification: Buiness HQ
  • Affiliation: Labkarhip Mordulla
  • Accessibility: The complex grounds are accessible thought a path way through the nearby hill range. Mainly open to the public, but the factory grounds are guarded, anyone caught trespassing being arrested. The office building is open to the general public, but is more reserved for people that have business with the company.
  • Description: MM HQ is a durasteel and stone complex separated into two main hubs of interest, though carrying an urban feel to it remains in touch with nature due to the plant life places around various location and the way the over all structure bend with the mountain range. Though not appearing to be the HQ is one of the most industrialized places on the planet
POINTS OF INTEREST
Court Yard: A large open courtyard outside the front of the complex, fashioned into the style typically found around Rishi, a large pool mainly for aesthetics out the front. Several small guard houses are present to accommodate members of the RST on duty.

Factory Floor (Right side in Picture): The main factory floor of the HQ where small arms and armor are produced and tested, separated into two buildings one for armor and arms while the other for medical technology and materials. Also contains a communication relay in the middle of the factory in case of custom orders and other necessary messaging means.

Offices (Left Side): The more bureaucratic area of the HQ where business deals, shipping schedules, planetary affairs and anything not labor related takes place. Comprised of a ground floor with a lobby, break rooms, parking areas, and meeting rooms. Second floor being offices, R&D rooms along with the CEO office and toilets. Top floor details accommodation for those that live on the complex, mainly being people that seek refuge on Rishi after the Empire fell apart.

SECURITY
As per many key locations on Rishi since the Galactic Empire break up the company HQ is kept secure by members from the RST for garuds with standard scanners, security cameras placed throughout the complex. For the factory such location has the added bonus of blast doors for the armories and assembly areas to prevent theft. Medium

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
With the fall of the Galactic Empire Rishi and some other parts of the once powerful faction felt a decent force from those fleeing Kamino and more core worlds in wake of the fighting. Such an event greatly scaled up need for arms and armor to supply those that remained on the world, unable to rely on the heavy industry of the Galactic Empire and it own production companies. This in turn help Mordulla attain permission and the necessary fund to upgrade the old factory into a sort of complex and production center, also slightly acting as a governmental building for the still largely underdeveloped planet.

It did not take long for the upgrades to be complete, help from Sasori on the more complex issue finalizing the whole complex. New workers being easily scoured from the nearby GE worlds that where slowly collapsing, most unable to travel anywhere else, worrying about possible consequences of supporting an empire that was at war with all their neighbors.

[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

Looks decent, but we need to work a little bit to get it approved.

Affiliation: Labkarhip Mordulla
I need you to hyperlink to Rishi and to your company in these two fields.

Description: MM HQ is a fully outward glassed structure
Is there more to this description? Because right now it looks like you cut yourself off in the middle of a sentence.

Canon: Location in SWTOR
I assume there isn't a wikia page for this canon location?

SECURITY
As per many key locations on Rishi since the Galactic Empire break up the company HQ is kept secure by members from the RST for garuds with standard scanners, security cameras placed throughout the complex. For the factory such location has the added bonus of blast doors for the armories and assembly areas to prevent theft.
You forgot to add a security rating here as per the template. "You must provide your security assets in list format and must provide your location a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum)."

Tag me once you are done with these edits and I will take another look.

Prepare for your... examination.
edited, yes you are right about the description part, also the art I belive is just one that you see on the loading screen when playing the game, but I linked the SWTOR wiki page anyways [member="Jairus Starvald"]

[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]

Ah okay, so its not a canon location, you are just using a screenshot from TOR. I follow now.

This looks better now, just make one small fix here and I will stamp it.

This should be 'medium'.

I don't usually scan or ask for typo corrections, but considering this is the security rating I want this to be as clear as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom