Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mordred, Disciple of the Beyond

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Credit goes to Hellion Quel for the bio template, save a few changes I made myself.

7ed74b0e9bcc71926df2f2a34338de1c.jpeg

Image Source: http://img.nz.gpncdn.com/article_title_large/7ed74b0e9bcc71926df2f2a34338de1c.jpeg

Full Name: Mordred Klo
Pronunciation:
Alias: N/A
Marital Status: Bachelorette
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Faction: First Order

Species: Human
Culture Affiliation: Nomads
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye: Hazel
Skin: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Scars: Several small scars, mostly on her back and arms.
Tattoos: None
Force Sensitive: Yes
Voice Sample:
Theme Song:

Birth Date: 824 ABY
Current Age: 20 standard years.
Homeplanet: Talravin
Death Date: N/A
Age At Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Final Words: N/A

Relatives
Farell Klo (Mother)
[member="Josiah Denko"](Father)
[member="Crux Denko"] (Half-brother)
[member="Darius Denko"] (Half-brother)
[member="Ezra Denko"] (Half-brother)
[member="Count Morcus"] (Great Uncle)
[member="Josianna Denko"] (Aunt)

Lovers

Rivals

Background and Biography
Early Years
Even as a child, Mordred was no stranger to tragedy.
Her parents were both Jedi, both seeking to explore their passions, not expecting an extended relationship. Her mother,Farell Klo, fell to the Dark Side soon after their child was conceived, and fled her homeplanet of Talravin to the Outer Rim, where she could disappear. She took Mordred with her, and the two of them took up residence on an unknown planet. Farell was always honest with her child about the identity of her father, though she understandably never went into too much detail.

Adolescence
As her child reached the age where she could begin to understand rudimentary concepts, Farell began instructing her in the ways of the Force. Mordred was naturally gifted, and took to the training well. She became adept with the use of a staff, as well as unarmed combat. When she wasn't being trained, Mordred was being indoctrinated by her mother to become a Dark Jedi. She was taught the evils of the Light, and of the foolishness of the weak Jedi and the Light. She came to understand that the only thing that mattered was personal power and achievement.

Teenage Years
When she reached fifteen years of age, Mordred's mother sent her away.
Mordred wandered the galaxy, awestruck by it's many wonders and pleasures; but she wanted more.
She wanted to rule it all, to be at the top. She wanted power, and her own current strength paled in comparison to the few Force Users she met.
Lacking a purpose, she sought out to find her father: [member="Josiah Denko"].

Adulthood
For years, Mordred wandered the galaxy in search of her father. But no matter where she went, no one had ever heard of him. She had a basic description of him from her mother's stories, but nothing else. Mordred began to grow frustrated, but continued her search religiously. She would find her father, no matter what it took.

Personality and Traits

Mordred grew up as a hermit, having relatively little contact with sentient beings outside of her mother. That being the case, she doesn't really understand how to deal with the idiocy of other people, or how to be 'polite'. She speaks her mind, regardless of who it offends. The few people who claim to have known her in any depth describe her with words such as 'grating', 'overbearing', 'mean', and 'unlikable'.

Strengths
-Mordred has a natural affinity and desire for quickly absorbing knowledge.
-Years of training and practice has left Mordred's body very agile and flexible.

Weaknesses
-Due to a childhood injury, Mordred is extremely sensitive to pain in the small of her back.
-She isn't exactly the strongest being, and is rather easily overpowered in contests of strength.
-She may be good with her staff, but when forced to use any other weapon, she finds herself at an extreme disadvantage.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Weapons Proficiency
[ I I I I I I I I I I I I ]

Staff
[ I I I I I I I I I ]

Unarmed
[ I I I I ]

Lightsaber Proficiency
[ I I I ]
Styles of Lightsaber Combat with No Knowledge
Makashi