Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Moon-Class Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vehicle_Scythe.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Interceptor
  • Length: 13 meters
  • Width: 2.9 meters
  • Height: 7.5 meters
  • Armament: High
    • 6x Laser cannons
    • 2x Concussion Missile Tubes
  • Defenses: None
  • Squadron Count: 12 Ships per squadron
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive: No
  • Hyperdrive Class: N/A
STANDARD FEATURES
  • All Standard Features
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • N/A
STRENGTHS
  • Fast
  • Lots of weapons for it's size and Speed
WEAKNESSES
  • A weaker Shield to allow the speed and weaponry
  • Thin, meaning it takes fewer hits to break through
DESCRIPTION
The Moon-class fighter, named for its' crescent shape, is a heavily armed Interceptor designed by Veinstein Labs for The Elysium Empire

Last edited:
Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - I just need you to link the Wookieepedia article on Titanium, then this will be ready for approval.

However, I just wanted to let you know that for carrying purposes, this Interceptor would count for an entire squadron within that Carrier because you've chosen the None rating. If that's intentional - we can proceed with the approval process once the edit is made. But, if that was a mistake that you'd like to amend - now would be the time to remedy that.

Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun - That is what I've meant, but as you've changed the None Rating to Average on the Squadron Count, your submission is presently 3 points overpowered and will have to suffer some reductions elsewhere to be considered balanced. My recommendations here would be to either increase its Production rating to Semi-Unique, which will allow you to keep the rest of your ratings as is - but you'll be restricted to a single Squadron of these Starfighters.

The other option would be to reduce the ratings of your choice up to a total of three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom