Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7YkFfz7.png
q8W8H8U.png
xc8r9g0.png
ix4z0A3.png
PgAWGZH.png
4VW4mw0.png
5vapILI.png
Lpcmn7X.png
Registered Creations
[member="The Slave"]- Sraosha
[member="Lark"]- Svarrif
4VW4mw0.png
The rules are as follows:
1. All creations must be approved through the codex and a direct link to the submission must be provided upon entry into the first round of the tournament.
2. Pre-approved creations that fit within the parameters of the tournament rules will be allowed. (We understand not everyone will be creating a creature for this. We would like to see how the old fairs against the new. :) )
3. One size fits all. This means that all creations will remain at or under 5 meters in length and height. (Weight is not restricted.) This applies to rule number two.
4. All creation must be made through the process of alchemy. (No funny business.)
5. Only one creature per writer, so choose wisely.
6. All participating writers and judges must sign up before the end of registration.
7. Be respectful and have fun!
Side Notes:
- All prizes will be determined at a later date. If anyone has any great ideas for a prize feel free to voice them either here or to me personally through pm.
- The closing date for registration will be announced after we see a rough estimate of participants. The registration closing date will be written here in the first post in giant yellow lettering, so keep an eye out!
-If there are any questions, please contact me through pm or tag me in this thread! Cheers!
giphy.gif

Matreya

Wish I had Jarvens info. Damien literally altered that guy down to the genetic level. Made him a perfectly aesthetically viable spawn that could run with the biggest of dogs, and still be in mainstream society.

He was so beautiful.

I weep for his changes undone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom