Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Moment of Meditation OOC

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad FN-999 Darth Valor Darth Valor

Things seem to have gone off the rails a little, and I wanted to clear the air. Was really enjoying the thread, and I don't want it to fizzle out because of some miscommunication.

I enjoy the Empire stuff, but I don't think rn is the best time for Jedi vs Sith PvP, given that the point of the thread originally was for Jonyna to R&R away from PvP after the Caldera thread

FN-999

F
Sounds fair to me. Let me know here or on the GA Discord if you need me to make any revisions on future posts.

Be advised, I made a somewhat major edit to my post. Thankfully, the only person who posted after me, I don't really think it affects. Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Basically, I realized that I completely forgot that Vulpesen wasn't alone on the field... so yeah, just put in the response of his men to not getting shot out of the sky. FN-999 Probably affects you the most (though both sides remain peaceful it seems)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom