Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom and Dad, it's me. Your son.

So I've had this single thread planned out for a very, very long time. This thread that I'm planning will be the most hardcore, emotional, and ground-breaking thread in Dranok Lussk's entire life. I wanted him to return home to Corellia (which is in OP space) and return to meet his parents. Both of whom he hasn't seen since he was 18 years old and has been about 20 years since then. His parents, Vance and Lydia Lussk are now retired and still live in the Lussk estate. They're a pretty wealthy family considering his Father's service in the Navy and his Mother's business affairs.

I wanted to do this massive thread with Player Characters, I might even bring in Dranok's brother @[member="Cadmon Lussk"]. I really just want that highly emotional thread for Arcis before I move on to the next stage of his character development. I will also be making this a semi-public thread, I do ask that those who wish to join please PM me beforehand so I can clear up any unnecessary things before they happen.

But, before I start it, I was wondering if two extremely capable and suitable roleplayers would like to create characters for Dranok's parents. Remember, your son was the Sith Emperor and is not even human anymore. Just the sound of a Sith King coming home to hug his mommy and daddy sounds interesting and amusing. I also offer you the chance to expand even more on the Lussk family's history. Describe how Vance and Lyida fell in love, relive flashbacks of Vance's military background or the corporate intrigue on Lydia's part.
So here's the breakdown of Vance and Lydia.

Vance Lussk:
  • 58 (or around there) years old
  • Human
  • Long service with the Imperial Remnant's Navy before retiring as a Commodore
  • Soldier's personality and nature: Loyal, hardworking, and upstanding. Don't forget proud.
  • Playby shall be Soontir Fel
Lydia Lussk:
  • 56-57 Years old
  • Human
  • Grew up to a middle class family, went to college, ended up the CEO for a Startrade Corporation
  • Strong, independent personality: Loves her husband, hardworking, dependable, and elegant.
  • Playby shall be Ashley Hayes

Just offering basic stuff I want included in your character sheet should you decide to make one. If you're interested in grabbing either one of these character bases, please reply here or shoot me a PM. When it comes to the biography and whatnot, I'll let you guys go wild with whatever you want. Just be sure to read Dranok's bio to get an idea of how you'll roleplay them.

For those who aren't part of the Lussk family, I'm quite sure we can arrange something as well. I mean, it'd be hard to not notice the strong Force presence of Dranok or the fact that he's the only really notable Sith Pureblood in the galaxy. He could have people tracking him down, people he knows meeting him, or whatever. Just post below for some plotting!

I hope that this will be a most enjoyable thread and that this will kick off with what I plan to do next in Dranok's life.

Okay guys, it seems Syn (@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]) wants to take claim of Vance Lussk and that's fine by me. If you're a newer member wanting to get some good plots and a character, feel free to let me know if you want Lydia Lussk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom