Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Moff Alejandro Chadian

• Name: Alejandro Chadian
  • Alias: None
  • Faction: The Sith Empire
    • Moff, Sector Group IV [Sith Empire]
    • Chairman [Bank of Aargau]
    • Senior Advisor [Sith-Imperial Banking Clan]
    • Grand Legislator & Executive Officer - Aargau
  • Height: 6'5
  • Weight: 250 Pounds

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
You should consider reaching out to the faction staff of the Galactic Alliance if you're gonna make characters with high ranks/importance. Senators, specifically ones who help run an entire party, are very important to the narrative as a whole. Just deciding you're helping run a party AND on the senate without talking to GA seems a tad ridiculous.

Ryv Ryv Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

First, directed to Marlon and Mal, I removed mentions of the IGBC and instead placed Senior Advisor to the SIBC. SNL's Jebidah Voice Next!

Second, directed to Ryv and Dak Dak , removed mentions of The Alliance Senate and any mentions of me being affiliated with the Alliance. However, I'm going to keep Alejandro as leader of Aargau until such time when a new Senator is elected upon which I will create a new government for the planet and give control to said new writer. SNL's Jebidah Voice Nexxxxxt!

Love you all, safe travels and sorry for the Confusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom