Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Model Citizens

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Normally, it'd be a quiet day in the Noble household. Despite everything, things were-

Brrrring! Brrrrring!

And there it was. The telecom rang incessantly. Whomever was inside, was left with it going off.

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual | Wedding Ring
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Valery was sitting on the couch in the living room with a cup of tea, and Aurra in her lap. Cora had decided to pay a little visit, so she had just been catching up with her former Padawan while handling the little ones. It was relaxing and even if the kids were gremlins at times, Valery was enjoying her day.

Until the phone rang.

"One moment, sweetie," Valery told Aurra while she gently set her aside and looked over at Cora, "It's weird. We usually never get unexpected calls, really." She shrugged but definitely seemed a little suspicious when she picked up the phone.

<...Hello? This is Valery.>

Even though she'd been knighted, that didn't mean that Cora's relationship with Valery had to end. She'd always regard the woman as her Jedi Master and mother figure.

It between her increased workload, it was nice to spend time unwinding with Valery and the kids.

"Hm?" Cora looked up to Valery, then over to the phone as it rang. Aeryn was sat in her lap as she'd been braiding the girl's hair.

"Me next!" Chimed Aurra. Cora smiled and nodded in agreement, but otherwise refrained from speaking for now. An unexpected phone call was unusual, especially given that most people in their social circle communicated via text.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"'Ello? Is Dis Zee One And Only Valery Noble?" The voice on the other side spoke, in what sounded like what had to be a fake accent. "I am calling from Zee new great magazine! Rogue! I am inquiring about if you would be intorested in working with us!" He spoke as if every sentence was a marketing pitch, which in this case, it was. "I understand if 'zou are a buzy woman, and I am happy to accomidate!"

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery offered Cora a grateful smile when she took over Aurra in addition to Aeryn. The little blonde was a lot easier to handle than mini-Valery, but two triplets was still a challenge to most people.

At least they behaved well enough around Cora.

Picking up the phone, Valery expected it to be a friend, but blinked when she heard the voice and strange accent. She placed her hand over the speaker to mute herself and looked at Cora, "You hearing this, too?" She snickered a little then removed her hand to speak.

<Rogue? The modeling magazine?> She perked a brow and saw where this was going. It wasn't the first time she'd be invited to pose for a magazine cover or to model for someone's products. Usually, the offers were for clothing a little too sexy to be comfortable to her.

Some things were meant for Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble 's eyes alone, which poor Cora had learned the hard way.

<Uh, I might be interested. Depends on the details.> She looked at Cora and shrugged.

Even from the couch, the enthusiastic words and interesting accent carried over the phone receiver.

Cora put a hand over her mouth to suppress a snicker. She couldn't hear everything, but she heard Valery's name and the word magazine. Valery herself confirmed that with her response.

She could probably make use of a publicist, Cora thought. Being famous meant that Valery likely fielded offers from advertisers and media moguls.

Aurra helped her to position little butterfly clips in her sister's hair while Cora kept an ear open, curious to see where this would be going.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oh I would only need you for Two maybe Thwee houahs! Z'ou would come to my office tomorrow just after noon with your padawan. Cora? I have been trying to call her family on Ukatis, but zhey will not anzwer my calls regarding her. I am to understand you are cloze to her, yes? A Princess would do great thingz for my magazine! Especially alongside her master! It would be Ze Fabulous!"

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png
Tag: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Well, now it sounded like this person was more interested in her former Padawan than herself. Which was fine, but it made it extremely odd for them to call right as Cora sat here with her in the living room. Coincidence or was it time to send her husband to beat up another weirdo?

<Well, she is here with me, but it's her choice. I personally would like to hear more about what we can expect.> Magazines had vastly different types of photoshoots in them, and she would only agree to something she didn't mind showing off.

She wouldn't want her husband shirtless on a magazine cover, so she wasn't going to push things too far either.

If it worked out though, perhaps she could use earnings for charity or to pay for her kid's education. Maybe both.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oh of course! Ve will be doing a shoot for some of my latest ideas, a fashion line Ve are tentantively calling 'Vorce Chique'! Ve am lookin' at dresses, jackets, jumpsuits! Nune of that tacky robes that you seem so fond of. SO Last Eon, Ve say." Why did he switch personal pronouns? Who knows. "Dis month has been...how you say...tough for de buziness. Rogue is hoping for a big grand Redébut! And it vould be such a catch, as they say, to have de thwee greatest female celebrities of your great Jed'ai Ordah! Vhat do you tink?"

TAG: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Valery Noble Valery Noble

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery raised an eyebrow, then looked at Cora for a moment. This was definitely a strange request, but also one that felt harmless enough. She knew Kahlil had done some modeling when he was younger, to show off various outfits, and had earned some decent credits doing it. Valery didn't care much about making money, but perhaps some of it could go to the kids, and the rest would be great for charity.

"What do you say, Cora? I think I'll do it, as long as it's appropriate enough." She already sent a signal to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble through their bond, just to make sure.

<Alright, I'll do it. Where will we meet?>

Cora sat there, toddler on her lap, trying to put this all together. Modeling? With Valery? The second part made sense, but why the interest in herself? She was too short to be a model by general humanoid standards.

Maybe if I break out those ludicrously high heels…

She blinked, shaking the thought from her head. Valery seemed alright with it, but Cora wasn't so convinced.

"This sounds suspicious." She whispered back. "What if it's an attempt at kidnapping?"

A poorly thought out one, if they wanted a Jedi Master to attend. Cora hesitated. Maybe this really was legitimate?

"I don't do swimsuits." She murmured. "Or…"

She put one hand on the side of each girl's ear, then pressed them close to her torso in an attempt to muffle her next word.

"….lingerie…."

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Don't worry," Valery said before she snickered a little, "I won't agree to swimwear or that either. Some things are meant only for my husband's eyes." Sure, wearing swimwear on the beach allowed others to see, but she was only really on the beach with her family, and if someone dared stare at her too long...

Well, the boys would kick their asses.

"Maybe something casual or just a good-looking dress, hm?" She stood up and raised her comms to her lips once more, <We'll be there at 3.> Valery put the device away and picked up Aurra to set her back down. "Not sure about bringing the little ones along, though. It might be overwhelming for them."

Turning around, Valery looked at Cora and smirked, "Come on, let's get going, hm?"

Some of the tension eased from Cora's face, but she still looked a little uncertain. Aeryn was picking at the clips in her hair, and Cora's hand idly moved to redirect her.

"That doesn't sound too bad. As long as it's appropriate."

Cora liked clothes, especially formal wear. But this seemed…different?

"Very well."

Picking up Aeryn, she lifted the girl from her lap and placed her next to her sister. Kahlil and the older Noble kids were around to watch the little ones, after all.

"I'll get my coat."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

latest.png
Regardless of the time of day, the Uscru Disctrict was a neon flavored maze of creatures of all shapes and sizes, and of all different fashion senses. To your average citizen, it was an afront to the eyes. To your average Uscru citizen, it was tuesday.

The two had been given specific directions, though they were a bit hard to decipher. Written in what could be best described as "Cabbie", the location of the studio was tough to parse, at least, until they spotted a familiar cat-like face roaming around outside of an alleyway.

"Hey!" Jonyna called out, waving at the two, leaping a few feet into the air to try and get their attention.

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

Valery nodded, "If it turns out they want us to wear something inappropriate, I'll have Kahlil pay a visit." She smiled innocently, but she knew what she was saying there. If anybody dared make her feel uncomfortable, he was going to be their greatest fear for the rest of their lives.

Just the way she loved it.

Valery then watched Cora handle Aeryn with a smile, and joined her to grab a coat. Perhaps a conversation for later, but the kids really seemed to be calm around Cora. Especially Aeryn, who had always been the hardest to tame. Even Vera didn't really reach her levels of energy.

Soon enough, the two were on their way, and Valery only stopped when she noticed another familiar face jumping up and down within the crowd. "Jonyna?" she blinked and looked at Cora for a moment. "Were you called as well?" They did mention three Jedi being summoned, so it seemed they found the other.

"Well, let's head inside, hm?"

Cora tried to blink away the neon haze as they wandered through the Uscru district. The bright lights and sounds seemed to come from all directions as they assaulted the senses - it was similar to Denon in that regard.

A familiar feline face caught their attention, and the pair approached. Cora tilted her head to Jonyna in greeting.

"What are the chances that this is a set-up?" It was a dry joke, one that balanced humor with concern. Surely no one would try anything with Valery Noble and Jonyna Si given their documented battle prowess.

With one last cursory glance to their surroundings, she followed them inside.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Yeah. Seemed a little fishy at first, but I need to get my name out there somehow." Jonyna shrugged. "What's the worst that could happen? I mean, what, turns out this fashion mogul is Carnifex in disguise? I don't think a sith lord would stoop so long as to put on that accent." Jonyna couldn't help but giggle at the thought. "Could you imagine?"

As they entered, they found the inside actually well furnished, a literal red carpet leading them into a small studio, blindingly white in color as to take out any other distraction. Off to the side, a small crew was setting up lights and a massive camera, one that looked to be as old as Jonyna herself.

And sitting in a high studio chair, looking rather deep in thought, sat their man. A gungan, with a strange curly moustache at the end of his beak, wearing a beret and a black and white striped shirt, smoking what looked to be a long cigarette holder. Once he saw them enter, he frowned deeply, looking right at Jonyna.

"Nu Nu Nu! Nune of that!"

Jonyna looked confused. "...None of what?"

"That! All of that! Ze Coat, Ze Boots, Ze...what iz that? Eh Scarf around your waist? All of it! Off! Off! Off!"

Jonyna looked a little offended, before letting out a sigh. "Where's the changing room?"

"Right around the corner dahling. Now! You two!" The Gungan looked to the other two, expertly assessing their fashion sense. "A Princess and a Master...Decent enough. Though Ah can do better!" He smiled at the two. "I am Stomme Kleine Kikker, Fashion Extra-Ordinaire. You!" He looked to Cora. "Ah am thinkin'...something bold! You are royalty, you must stand out, nu?" He looked to Valery. "And you! You are master jedi...you must look like warrior! But not...tacky. Nu leather or body suit...Nu, you need something else...Ah am thinking...Femme Fatale! A spy! Someting off a holo-wood cover, nu?"

Last edited:

Niv Hani
div-orange.png

"Get your name out there?" Valery perked a brow and wondered about her intentions for a moment. This was... an interesting way to make a name for yourself. Hopefully, Jonyna's image wouldn't entirely revolve around this photoshoot by the end of the week. She was still a Jedi first, after all.

Or so Valery hoped.

The three entered the building a moment later, still somewhat suspicious about the whole thing, but Valery didn't really believe it'd be a trap of some kind. She would have felt it if this was a real threat to herself or her former Padawan. The person that greeted them, though, made her just a bit suspicious again.

If he had told her that her choice of clothing was wrong, she'd have Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble beat him up.

"I uh..." Valery looked at Cora for a moment, her eyes wide as if to say this man's crazy, and then turned back to him with a polite, and totally innocent smile. "I can do that. If you have something ready, I'll get changed." If it turned out inappropriate or too boring, she could always ask for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom