Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Mobile Connection Site Issues

Smeagol is free
I don't know if it's really a bug overall but I'm a bit out of options because it's Chaos website specific.

For the past week, I suddenly can't access the site if I'm on Mobile Connection and not close to normal wifi - not on PC or on my phone. Have always been able to before. But not lately. I just get the same message as if the site is down.

I've wiped cookies and tried different browsers (I use Chrome usually, but have tried the others as well) and all that jazz, but it doesn't resolve the issue. It's also across all of my subaccounts and main account.

I've asked around to see if it was just me, and turns out there are a few other members who also have a similar issue. We can't access the site remotely. Only when on fixed wifi. So that brought me here.

So I sincerely hope that we could at least get pointed into some kind of direction if it's not a backend thing. Big please.

Avelion Avelion

I've heard of this happening a couple of times now - We were actually just talking about it in the last couple of days. Can you list anyone else who is having the issue that you know of or ask them to reply to this thread? It sounds like you have the same symptoms as the others. Works on wifi but not mobile data, more or less, no matter what you try unless you use a proxy.

At the moment the "fix" unfortunately is that it seems to randomly resolve itself. I've checked everything I know how to (back end included) and there doesn't seem to be anything amiss with either of the accounts so I'll pop this thread back to Val/Tef just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom