Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moab Zabel - WIP

Silara Kuhn said:
That's not a no!
tumblr_mviv7eQ2G91qggrzoo1_500.gif

:p

Moab Zabel said:
[member="Zathra Fett"] Death and destruction to those who oppose the Jedi way. I'll pluck your eyes out and put them in a jar. When my jar is full with heathen eyes I will give it to the grandmaster.
tumblr_m91e5dr40R1rodzql.gif

I think we need to chat...

tumblr_m3pq5gn6Mc1r8inhvo1_250.gif

:huh: :unsure:

[member="Moab Zabel"]

*grin widens as he darts his hand away only to try and bop the tip of her nose with his finger *

I've had practice avoiding bites all my life, Blondie. Maleah has sharp teeth!

Have another cookie.

[member="Eskel Tyvia"] I get it. I believe in it. And I know what must come to those who would try to harm it. I am a necessary blade. I am a shield. I do what must be dome so that others could be free and remain in peace. I will never rise in standing or respect from the masses. I sacrifice my very existence for the Jedi cause. Tell me, what is it exactly I do not understand? You see my size and my face, you see my age, and mistake me for a child, still filling up the pages. You are wrong. I give my soul, my heart, my everything. And I'm going to take you're life away if you move wrongly against the Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom