Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mnenchei Dominion Reboot?

Should the Mnenchei Dominion be Rebooted?

• Yes, it should make a glorious return!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, stay dead!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Yes, but under a different name.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Nyxie

【夢狐】
For those of you who remember what that was, however few of you actually remain or even stayed active for that matter; what do you think?

I have been dabbling with the idea for a couple of months now, not sure if I should truly dedicate myself to a potentially wasted investment or not, but I definitely now have the resources, acquaintances and breathing room to pull it off now. Odds are, I won't be the single and prime leader/admin anymore if I were to. Luckily, all the former Dominion stuff is safely tucked away in perfect copies in my Google Drive, waiting for that inevitable comeback. I never saw it as a flash in the pan... just a strong plan with poor timing. Times have changed.

Does this interest anyone? :3

For those of you unfamiliar, here's a relatively out of date but summary description. There would be some changes and upgrades, however. [Link]

I used to have characters in this faction! Yeah, I would join this again I have heaps of character's to choose from to join it. Anyway, if you want any help with this I am here for you :D
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Lord Ghoul

L
You mean the one that put a bounty on me?

Yeah... yeah, bring it back.

I'll be sure to give it a very warm welcome.

*smiles*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Mikhail Shorn said:
You mean the one that put a bounty on me?

Yeah... yeah, bring it back.

I'll be sure to give it a very warm welcome.

*smiles*
Technically that was Alachei and RRDI personally, but I digress. I welcome thee to herald thy chaos nigh thine holy lands! :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Snapple Fact #9,001: [edited] While I appreciate all opinions and votes everyone has, I am likely to consider doing this - if not for the fulfillment of doing it - based on my interest to do it and see it succeed. Thank you for voting, though!

My advice in this situation to help you succeed:

Do this for yourself. Never post up to guage interest, because frankly people will always express interest. But you don't want interest. You want commitment. Commitment only comes when you yourself are committed. So if you want to reboot, reboot. Once you do, make your little advertisement or whatever and then roleplay.

Meet people.

Get characters invested through RP.

Make new stories and plots and encourage people to not only participate, but influence.

People assume a faction is run by its members, and in a sense it is, but much like a country, you're going to need a strong leader to push the group in a direction to focus their efforts. You get out of the faction what you put in, and there's no better way to get members than by showing how strongly you believe in the idea you have.

Also; bad way to get new members - passive aggressive "if you don't like my idea, sucks to be you" posts.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I love your post, I absolutely love it. I'm taking that deeply to heart and I'll give it a try.

Sarge Potteiger said:
Also; bad way to get new members - passive aggressive "if you don't like my idea, sucks to be you" posts.
Yeah, that's true, that was pretty bad of me. >_<

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Actually, I will go through my character list and see if I can resurrect somebody who would join the faction. I feel bad because of my lack of aid the last time. This time, I want to help, thread, do what's needed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom