Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mnenchei Dominion (Check-In/Interest Check)

Isolation's hard enough to believe on it's on, but it's pretty integral to your story and it's happened to other canon planets. So I can subscribe to some suspension of disbelief so long as it meshes well with the timeline.

For reference, the four hundred year darkness (FHYD) lasts from 428 ABY to 835 ABY, though the gulag plague is thought to have died off sometime around 735 ABY. We are currently in the year 836 ABY.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm just going off the approved species history and planet bio lol. The capital planet is literally on the edge of the galaxy in Unknown Space.

Anyways I can't edit the year because its not my post, but I think you get the point in the mean time? I'll ask Guy to up it to the actual date when he can.

@[member="Tefka"]

Approved.

Make sure your starting planet requests are reasonably close together and do not fall under another faction's sphere of influence, or hell hath no fury like a Tef scorned.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Tefka"]
Alachei Mnemenos said:
As for planets; Mnencheiasus (capital). Ansion. Esfandia.
Mnencheiasus is a must due to its resources and being the homeworld of the faction's first founding race. Ansion is also a second must due to its habitability, simple geography and local population. Esfandia... well, shield world is the best I can come up with, but that's the only other option given the first two; everything else is too far past Esfandia to choose. So it is decided.

*bear hugs the crap outta Teffers* x3

I haven't checked the map yet for proximity, but if they're too far from each other, you'll keep the capital planet but have to possibly re choose the other two. Again, I have not checked yet.

@[member="Tefka"] - The worlds Alachei have selected are quite literally within the same hex as each other. Her custom world is in the adjacent hex (to the left, I've yet to add but I know where it is). With your clearance, I can update the map to reflect the elevation.

Best to ask for forgiveness than permission, clearance granted. Let's expedite the Dominion's map placement if the 3 planets are all in the same hex. It'd be good practice for you.

Don't forget to update Dropbox and let Tegs know. @[member="Jacques Cavill"]

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

I want to see something new and different from you guys, like Moross with their gods. Constantly play around with new ideas and get people to help you. Don't make it about you, make it about your members. If you don't, you'll be just another flash in the pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom