Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitth'rae'leios

MITTH'RAE'LEIOS

Thrawn-Ahsoka.jpg

NAME: I do not use the name given to me by the age old Ascendancy tradition. My name is Thrael.

FACTION: I presently serve the personal interests of my crew and my own.

SPECIES: I am a Chiss. Do not mistake my blue skin for a Pantoran.

AGE: I am sixty eight galactic years of age, but I am quite fit and capable.

SEX: I am male. That is all you need to know.

HEIGHT: I stand at five feet and eleven inches.

WEIGHT: I weight in at one hundred and ninety three pounds.

EYES: Like the rest of my species I have red eyes.

HAIR: I have black hair, it is a simple as that. As it is with others of my kind.

SKIN: I have blue skin, but I do not have the markings that would indicate other species like a Pantoran.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am not and I do not have any issues with it.

VOICE: Thrawn Audiobook

Thrael as he appeared as a young man.

ECnkAr5.jpg

STRENGTHS:
Intelligence: I have studied many things in my life time. I can hardly think of any aspect of combat that I have left unturned. I graduated at the top of my academy class and excelled in every aspect of the training I received from the Ascendancy and the Empire.

Skill: For years I have practiced in various forms of martial and combat arts. I do not prefer to engage in combat outside of a command ship, but I am more than capable of fighting any and all battles I undertake. I am not unparalleled, but I am capable.

WEAKNESSES:
The Force: My lack of Force Sensitivity has always been considered a detriment to my ability. I however, consider it to simply be a obstacle to be overcome. Others using the Force against me have an upper hand that I endeavor to find an equivalent for.

Over Confidence: I may be unparalleled, but I do not see anything I cannot overcome. I have studied the arts of war, culture and social integration. And nothing I have observed appears to me to be outside of my ability to understand and comprehend. I am confident I will always succeed.

APPEARANCE:
While I have already expressed to you my height and weight, I feel I might indulge you in my build and personal choice of dress. I dress regularly in either white dress clothes or white officer's garb. Underneath that garb I have a muscular but still fairly balanced build. While I may have a fit and optimal physique I do sport the scars of a man who has seen many a battle. Whether it be blaster burns or sword and knife cuts, I have many to show for my experiences.

While I may wear a white range of clothing but at times I will dress in darker garbs. However, I tend to reserve those clothes for the moments I spend with my family and during my training drills I go through with my son and daughter. Aside from that I often keep myself as clean cut as possible, rarely straying away from a slicked hair conditioning and a stiff moral posture.

BIOGRAPHY:

Born into the Chiss Mitth family and sent to the Military and Naval Academy of the present Imperial Order and trained until he became an Admiral. Winning numerous training missions and attending several as a Lieutenant and a Captain, he attained vast experience as a Fleet commander. To this day he continues to remain skilled in Naval (Fleet) combat. When he was about twenty years old he met his wife, Chaf'ori'atmira.

He married her only two years later, and she continues to live on Csilla, caring for their two children. He was enlisted to a superior Admiral when he traveled to the Imperial sector for a relay mission, and to the day he assumes mantle over his former Admiral's fleet and belongings. He left to return to Csilla following his former commander's death but found that it was not the place where he wished to reside as his heart still yearned for space combat. He returned to Csilla, collected his wife and children and left to await the call from the order he knew would once again call for his participation once more.

While aware that he had no hope in challenging the Alliance or other enemies of the Empire on his own, there was no doubt in the Chiss' mind that he could study them to the core of their nature. Nothing was without weakness, not even those seemingly god like. The Empire and Thrawn's fates had taught him that. This held true even as he began to explore into the deeper elements of modern space; elements he reveled in the idea of fully dissecting. At first his intrigue turned his gaze towards the Galactic Alliance, then the Confederacy of Independent Systems upon the Alliance' collapse.

Ultimately he has turned his attention to a growing and, in light of turmoil, much more agreeable enterprise. One known as the Eternal Empire. Former ally of the Confederacy turned rising power within the Unknown Regions.

Regions with which he was all too familiar.

5a0e7cdf8a5d596752bcc7769be1ab3304f94bee.gif
EQUIPMENT, NPCs & FLEET:
Equipment:
A standard blaster pistol, a disruptor pistol, a stun blaster and a combat baton.
Possessions:
One sole Ysalmiri.
NPCs:

Cerberus Squadron
Dusk Claw Mercenaries
Mitth'asy'leios "Thasyl" - Eldest daughter | Brilliant Naval Lieutenant - 20 years of age
Mitth'ory'leios "Thoryl" - Youngest daughter | Saucy Career Flirt - 18 years of age

Ships/Fleet:
'Predator Chimaera' Invictus-class Battlecruiser

KILLS:
None as of yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None as of yet

------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom