Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Misty lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian Roger

B
ea50e25bf932ea2edf9493505066a68a.jpg

• Intent: To make a pirate ship for bastian
  • Image source: https://pin.it/5OI3tiE
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: pirate cruiser
  • Length: 1000 meters
  • Width: 550 meters
  • Height: 400 meters
  • Armament: high
  • 2 x heavy ion cannons
  • 8 x medium ion cannons
  • 2 x heavy turbolasers
  • 4 x medium tubolasers
  • 8 x dual laser cannon turrets
  • Defenses: high
  • Laminasteel
  • Matrix armor
  • Ion shielding
  • Particle shielding
  • Deflector shielding
    • Hanger Space: Low

Hanger Allocations:
      Starfighter: 2 Squadrons
      Support Craft: 2 Squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: high
  • Speed Rating: high
  • Hyperdrive: 1.0
STANDARD features
  • The ship features all of the standard shield, engines, and other systems that would normally be assumed on a ship of this type.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths
Hidden : the ship has a cloaking device and sensor Jammers rendering it invisible to most sensors while active along with its anti ion emissions trackers make it a hard ship to get a lock on

Hard lock down: do to its h.i.m.s and it's cloaking device its hard to pin down in one place if bastian doesn't want it to be

Firepower: it has a lot of guns it can bring to bear on an enemy if it so desires
WEAKNESSES
  • Tends to draw attention: all the Firepower it brings tends to get it noticed by other ships and inspectors
  • Not really legal: do to its prisoners Cages and illegal tech it'd not exactly legal but it's a pirate ship
  • Weapons drain: its sheer amount of energy weapons puts a drain on the power supply thus why he has two power cores
  • Fusion core overload: if the core takes to much damage it can destroy the ship and everyone on it
DESCRIPTION
Bastian killed the original owner a general in some small faction never known by the current people of the galaxy. The prototype was built for special ops missions into enemy territory able to sneak past most defensive fortifications or bring its might to bear on enemy ships if necessary how the small faction afforded the ship is unkown

The ship can carry a tens of tons of cargo plus a couple of thousand in its ultra secure vault which bastian had modified in along with the prisoner cages. Plus it can carry a thousand marines and enough crew to manage the ship entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:
We got several issues.

• Material:
  • Luminasteel matrix armor
Link the Luminasteel Matrix Armor as most, even myself, do not know what that is.

• Classification: pirate frigate
  • Length: 1000 meters
At a thousand meters, you are a cruiser, not a frigate. Please change that.

• Hangar Space: (Please provide the amount of fighters/support craft this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
500m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 1 | Low: 2 | Average: 3 | High: 4 | Very High: 5 | Extreme: 6 ]
750m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 2 | Low: 3 | Average: 4 | High: 5 | Very High: 7 | Extreme: 9 ]
1000m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 3 | Low: 4 | Average: 5 | High: 7 | Very High: 9 | Extreme: 11 ]
  • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
    • Starfighters: x squadrons
    • Support Craft: x squadrons

EXAMPLE:
      Hanger Space: Low

Hanger Allocations:

• Hangar Space: low
    • Hangar Allocations:
    • 1× transport ships
    • 1× x wing squadron
That is not how it works. Not even close. Use the actual allocations, I have given you examples to work with. The squadrons are universal and can fit between 1 to 24 craft in a single slot, depending on what is being used from canon or factory submissions in star fighters or support craft.

• single Hangar: yes
  • Bastians personal shuttle
As a cruiser, you no longer can have a Single Craft Hanger, please remove. Can just say it is in the support craft.

null force projector​
Did you mean Null-Burst Projector? If not, link that please.

fusion accelerator cannons
These are amazing but I need them linked, which I did for you right here, Fusion Accelerator Cannons. I am asking also since you have one rating leftover to play with, to upgrade your Armaments rating to Very High. I know what they do and even with technology now having advanced eight hundred years, I can still see somehow two of them tearing apart regular starships with ease. I leave that up to you but it saves headache later on.

Let me know when you do your edits.
Bastian Roger

• Hangar Space: (Please provide the amount of fighters/support craft this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )
  • 500m [Base: 0 | Very Low: 1 | Low: 2 | Average: 3 | High: 4 | Very High: 5 | Extreme: 6 ]
    750m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 2 | Low: 3 | Average: 4 | High: 5 | Very High: 7 | Extreme: 9 ]
    1000m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 3 | Low: 4 | Average: 5 | High: 7 | Very High: 9 | Extreme: 11 ]
    • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
      • Starfighters: x squadrons
      • Support Craft: x squadrons

EXAMPLE:
        Hanger Space: Low

Hanger Allocations:
Clean this up. That is unacceptable.

Also since it is not a frigate, you can just put N/A if you want. Everyone will know what a cruiser is.

• Manufacturer: Kuat Drive drive yards
This needs to be linked. Wookieepedia will do if need be.

Let me know when you finish the dits.

Bastian Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom