Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistryl Shadow Guards

I have wanted to do this for some time to re create the Mistryl Shadow Guards.

There isn't a lot of information but I believe we can build on what is part of canon.

We would use Emberlene as our home

We would need Clan leaders to be part of the Eleven Elders Council

They even have their own Battle Language

the only story I have ever read was the Tonnika sisters and about Karoly D'ulin and Shada D'ukal.

I think there is a great potential for story associated with this group. So would anyone be interested in this adventure?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Satine D'ulin"]

If you're looking to expand on that, probably the best and most fun sources about the Mistryl are Specter of the Past and Vision of the Future, the Hand of Thrawn Duology by Zahn. Much luck. I love the Mistryl.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Satine D'ulin"] I would be and I have those books somewhere on my shelves that Ashin suggested as Jon is very busy right now. Look forwar to seeing this.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Noah Corek"] they do have males just not as shadow guards usually. They are in some ways Hapes light. No huge "men are inferior" but heavily pro female.

Also talk to us you still owe five weapons to me.

Oka Osaa

The time a guard opportunity comes, its for females.

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Zatten Black"]
You guys look at women all wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom