Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Mia OOC Thread

Well as I told Jorn, I am waiting for each member of the team to react to the data Verz picked up before I started posting my end.
As I last left it, Jorn was going to knock on the door while Verz picked up life signs inside the garage. The rest of the team have not posted their actions so I cannot proceed. As soon as you guys all post I can post again.

OK I will assume its Jorn, Verz, Kal and A 'den. The rest are not moving from their positions. If Kal doesn't post by this time tomorrow. I will move the scene forward.

Kal if you read this, you were close enough to the door to hear the shots from Jorns gun.

Sure, just stick to his personality as described in his bio as much as possible. And for the love of god make sure he doens't lose his Gaderffii again. This is like, his third one! (grimaces as he realizes what Daxton is about to do). As far as equipment, whatever I've already mentioned, and anything I've used before or what you would find reasonable for him to use. Also, don't give him very many speaking parts, he's supposed to be fairly silent, and use short sentence's.

I think you get the picture. Yeah, go nuts. I'll be readying as I'm interested to see what you do with him.

Mia's itching to get back on the boards. It will be almost amusing to pit her against Mirta, since she failed to live up to his expectations :D

When Daxton breaks something, there is no putting back the pieces together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom