Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Mia OOC Thread

This is for the ooc messages for the Mission Mia thread. Please keep the main thread IC only. Thanks.

And on a side note welcome back to Hut. Which brings the team to 5, waiting for your briefing and ingress so we can rock this house down.

Jorn and I discussed it would be better run as a campaign instead of the usual open threads. I gave him notes on triggered timed events, the security as well as the overall flow of the story. If he could bring you up to speed?

If not post your questions here so I can answer them to the group. Cheers.

Jorn before I proceed and reply to your post, I will need to know the postion of each of your companions, relative to your vehicle and door. This will affect what they see and if their actions are spotted before the door opens.

From this point on I will wait until everyone either posts at least once or indicates they pass on this thread, so I do not move the action to far and leave anyone behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom