Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing New Topics and Status

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
  • Short Description: Disappearance of Recent Topics and Status Updates Portions On Home Page
  • Browser: Chrome, Safari
  • Severity: All of my profiles for Status Updates, Recent Topics missing for Eralam as well
  • Description: The boxes on the right side of the screen that contain updates on Recent Topics vanished for Eralam some time ago. It's still there for my other accounts, didn't think anything of it. Now the Status Updates box has vanished for all accounts.
  • Screenshots:
    IMG_1180.png
  • IMG_1179.png
  • Link to Thread: [If applicable]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Rusty"]

Furthermore, the problems on Eralam are due to it being a mirrorverse tag account, once that tag is taken off and replaced with character things will appear again. I explained this when I originally did the change.

Alric Kuhn said:
[member="Rusty"]

Furthermore, the problems on Eralam are due to it being a mirrorverse tag account, once that tag is taken off and replaced with character things will appear again. I explained this when I originally did the change.
Yeah, I wasn't there at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom