Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing but not Lost

-- Pull

-- Drag

-- Gravitate

-- He could not grasp the words in his recent travels, in truth it seemed that something was guiding him along this path. This path started in from these dreams, and those dreams he was remembering. Thats at least he thought it was, their was emotions that were attached to them, but it felt foreign to who he thought he was. With each new dream he cold feel himself changing, he would do things he could not do before, or understand things he had never seen before. It was the strangest familiar thing that happened, and yet he wouldn't explain it through words.

-- The Cyborgs travel was purely luck, when ever he would face something that was unfamiliar, strange, and a feeling of lost appealed to his senses. A new path would open up and allow him to continue forward. Where it felt like he was at a dead end, his body would react in strange ways, he would appease it in some form, and the solution to his problems would appear. He could only attain that something or someone was looking out for him, but uneasy that he could not tell the difference.

-- Taris, was the newest of problems before him. He only arrived on the planet from a friendly trader doing a supply run, when some tried to attack him. He dispatched them with easy, though how he did he could not understand. However, in their wake he found the body of a dead man, on his body was a strange device. Within the armor of the dead individual was a small drive, Jaster was quick to identify it as a Data Drive. The Symbol on the individual was strange and yet it seemed familiar. Nonetheless, he felt the need to take the time and bury the individual. Reaching around him and bowing his head in respect of the man.

-- "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la, Ner vod."

-- The word were foreign to him, and yet it was easy for them to leave his lips. Yet again it was strange to have these new languages just pop out of nowhere as if he was a natural born speaker.

-- His path was now blocked, he needed a path to follow and the voice he left behind on Conglomerate Prime only made him wish to learn more about himself. However, with the guiding hand that was showing him the path no longer being felt, he was lost yet again. What was he meant to do, to be. His stomach growled. Where could he get something to eat.

-- In a local Cantina he found a place to sit, and waved a bartender to get something to eat and drink. With that filled he pulled out the Data Stick, plugged it into a Data Pad and again the Symbol showed up. Rather strange.

[member="Keira Priest"]

Taris was close enough without drawing any undue suspicion, and that was about all Keira could ask for. It had been some time since she’d embarked on this kind of outing, and old shoes never quite fit the same after so long. As luck would have it, it became easier to go unnoticed with age, and that’s what she was counting on. She was here to observe, see the truth that she had a feeling she already knew when it came to how the Sith were ruling over her people’s space. From what she’d heard, it was going about as expected, which was to say they were stripping it all for resources without a care for anything else.

There had been time for a flyover but not much more, as she wanted to be careful in how she approached this. The Sith were far from any friends of hers, and the last thing she needed was to get caught meddling in their business. After all, she was supposed to be removed from galactic affairs, that’s what she’d told her former in-law, Kaine Zambrano.

Except something about it all ceased sitting right with her nearly immediately, and now she was at a cantina on Taris, nursing both a drink and her own ideas about how to go about things. No armor adorned her form, nor did any immediately visible weaponry. She was just another individual in a sea of faces, just as fed up with the galaxy as anyone else currently within the establishment.

[member="Jaster Awaud"]

-- The Data Chip seemed to be coded or something, and the language seemed familiar to him even though he had never seen it before. However, it was the symbol that he noticed that he could not get his eyes off of. The three lines connected by a sliver of another as though it was placed there by more paint then was needed and was streaking.

-- A memory flashed into his mind, like a bright light he was now standing in the a town square of some sort. Surrounded by people of different races, as well as several of armored individuals. These soldiers wore the same type of "T-Shaped" Helmet like the man he buried. They moved to attack him with their weapons and blades. However in a quick motion the man he was seeing through his eyes moved within seconds and threw a dagger in the one that attempted to fly with their backpack of flames. There were two others that shot blaster where a transparent field of energy appeared off his arm and absorbed the bolts. He then produced a sword and a dagger and began to fight the other.

-- In another flash of bright light the fight was over and the man stood over the injured bodies. It seemed that this person he was looking through did not kill his attackers. In a voice similar to his yet more confident rose above the crowed. "Is that the best Clan Visla sends to kill me, better luck next time."

-- With that he appeared back to where he was sitting at the bar. However, sitting next to him was another. This one wore the same as the Armor that he saw in his vision, however the color of this person armor was a light blue. He was pressing a blaster against Jasters side with intent to hide it from other patrons.

-- Jaster looked down at the weapon and back at the T-Shaped Visor looking at him. A random gust of air flew in and pushed the hood off his head. The man was of a strong facial feature and strong jaw line, however, the left side of his face from the bridge of his nose to the back of his skull was from Cybernetic Implants. The silver like composite of his armor ran down the left side of his neck and over his throat area.

--He just calmly looked at the soldier and smiled. "How can I help you friend?"

-- The Mandalorian didnt break a pace, "Hand over the Data Chip, now."

[member="Keira Priest"]

Aged though she might have been, the power of observation was something that never left her. Keira had taken note of all the patrons within the bar, taking a rough head count paying careful attention to those that were armed, obviously or otherwise. This was a game she had played far too many times now, with little intention of being ambushed or otherwise driven out. No, she was quite content remaining where she sat, until a strategy came to her or she came upon something of importance here, whichever happened first.

That was, until her gaze fell upon a rather tense looking conversation taking place at the bar.

The beskar’gam was taken note of immediately, as was the distinctly cool composure of the other individual. Both of them had done this before, and were no stranger to such interactions. There was a weapon present, or so she guessed by the way the apparent other Mandalorian angled his body away from everyone else in the cantina.

Inhaling a deep sigh, she pushed herself to her feet, meandering to the bar to get another drink. Once her glass was in hand and she’d taken a sip of the whiskey she glanced over to the interaction she’d witnessed previously, having found herself leaning against the bar nearest the armored one.

“Be a shame to ruin a nice night like tonight, ‘lek?” A glance in their direction, and she raised an eyebrow, taking another pull of her drink.

[member="Jaster Awaud"]

-- Jaster looked at his data pad and was about to offer it to the gentlemen who was holding a blaster to him. He did not mind however, this information was not his and this man may have been friends with the dead man. The Cyborg looked over and noticed something strange, a women appeared without him realizing it. He could hear the footsteps, and the hair on his one good arm stood on their tips. His body actively tensed up and one of his hands curled up into a fist. Something other then the winds were telling him this person was dangerous, or maybe it was the fact that he could not feel her through the Winds.

-- The Mando next to him felt it as well as the women appeared. He pulled the blaster back and without looking at her he spoke. "This is Death Watch business, Vod, this is none of-" He cut himself off before finishing, now looking at the women, "Priest!"

-- The Mando reacted with a sense of fear and lifted his blaster a little. Well that Jaster could not allow, threatening a nice lady that was trying to protect him would not do. He just intended to make the man sleep, however the high state of tension his body was in at the moment may have been a little too much.

-- Cyborg Jaster grabbed the Mandalorian Helmet and brought it into his head for a Keldabe kiss where it dazed the Mando a little and allowed Jaster the slight opening. He used his mechanical leg and swiped the mans feet from under him. He then built up a pocket of air using the force behind his elbow and grabbed the back of the mans helmet and using the Force popped the bubble of energy. Then using the Force to strengthen his mechanical arm he forced the mans head into the ground.

-- This all happened in seconds and to [member="Keira Priest"] these moves were familiar to a Mandalorian Protector but specifically a Force Hunter Mandalorain. Jaster snapped out of it and looked up to Priest, "I-... I didnt mean to-" He paused and tapped the back of the mans back. "Friend are you okay?"

-- When Jaster asked that a scanner appeared in the palm of his hand and scanned the man. Its showed him that he was just unconscious, not dead. "Oh good, hes not dead, broken nose and a concussion, but still alive." He stood up and bowed looked a little panicked towards the women before him. "I am sorry, I thought he was going to shoot you, and I may have overreacted a little," He pulled the data chip from his pad and looked at it, "He wanted this little chip thing, but its encoded, I did not mean to hurt him, not anyone."

-- He then paused and then turned towards the bartender, "I am so sorry for doing this in your establishment, body still needs a little fine tuning." He then pulled out some credits and placed them on the bar. He was of course paying way too much, something in the ball park of 500 Silver Jedi Credits. "Please, for any damages."

He was an impressive fighter, she’d give him that. Before Keira could move to disarm the man he was already on the ground, something that, for all his apparent experience, seemed to send the other into a panic. Kneeling as he did, she checked for a pulse and found one, waving a hand as if to dismiss his concerns. “He’s still breathing. He’ll be fine. Might wake up sore, but it won’t kill him.” It took more than that when someone was in full beskar’gam, and she could speak from experience on both sides.

By her guess he was either still inexperienced or recently learned, having the ability but no true control over it, seemingly. A Force-user, but then, so were most in the galaxy this day and age. Owed something to the Mandalorians, or the very least the Kyr’tsad, an enemy no one wanted. Not quite a Jedi, she’d learned how to recognize their kind on sight long ago. Not a Sith either, or they wouldn’t be talking. Somehow she always ended up with the special cases.

“Let’s go sit down, then we can talk about this.” Waving him along, she meandered her way back to her table, taking her seat and sipping at her whiskey. When he joined her she studied him for a moment, taking note of the cybernetics. Meant he’d either seen combat or had some kind of accident, but based on how he moved she’d place her bets on the former. Another warrior, meaning they spoke roughly the same language. No matter the culture, a fighter was a fighter all the same.

Clearing her throat, she finally spoke, “You seem to know an awful lot for a man so surprised at what he can do. Not bad moves at all, back there. My name’s Keira.”

[member="Jaster Awaud"]

-- The Cyborg was in a bit of an unknown at the moment, the winds brought him here and luck was one his side during the travels. They were so close to what the other merchants called the Sith Empire, none without a permit ventured this far. That or they were transporting something that was worth the risk as the ones he was with often spoke of.

-- He looked at the women and nodded as she spoke, good to hear a second opinion on the matter of the mans life. The Bartender scooped the credits off the bar and nodded at the other women he was with. Seemed to be a common occurrence here. Counting the amount of lucky lives he had left he followed the women as she spoke. Sitting down with her and looking her in the eyes as she spoke he was a little entranced by her lips. As she spoke he felt something familiar with the way she talked. A faint accent that sounded familiar, as if he heard it somewhere else in the back of his mind.

-- Clapping out of his daze he paid attention as she finished talking. Again he nodded his head slightly. "Yes, these new skills have been slowly coming back," He rubbed his cybernetic arm with his organic one. "I woke up on a planet a little over a year ago, memory completely gone, I could not remember anything so I just wandered around till about a few months ago I started getting flashes of memories at random moments, speaking languages I did not know before, and" He nodded his head over to the man on the ground, "Beating opponents who attack me where my body reacts without knowing how I did it."

-- He rubbed the back of his neck as he finished and then realized he had not given his name yet, "The only thing I remember from my past is a name, I think its mine but I am not sure," He straitened up and bowed his head a little. "Jaster Awaud."

-- It was weird that he kept doing that. Each time he offered his name he acted as if it was a badge of honor, something he was proud of yet it was just barely familiar. "Its a pleasure to meet you Keira"

[member="Keira Priest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom