Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mishks bone saw

Ok, so Mishk dont have a lightsaber yet. I have been thinking on getting gear sorted but never gotten around to it. and here we are in the middle of an invasion and Mishk is unarmed ;)

Anyhow - he owns a bone saw (read short sword) that he made and sharpened from the bones of dead people inside [member="Zambrano the Hutt"]s throne room. That place is a shrine of pain and dark energies so I was thinking that the bone saw would be imbued with a slight dark force energy. you know so its not totaly useless.

But I suck at figuring out how to sub the stats for weapons. Is there anyone in here with experience at these things that could help me with what this weapon could do and not do for a sub?

To clarify my question.

Would I be beheaded if I wrote that the bone saw could be used to parry a lightsaber without breaking and possibly penetrate armors with a Little guidance from the force?

Any sort of imbuement or force effect on a weapon unfortunately would need a development thread, and I believe since the invasion has already started you can't technically use equipment subbed after it's start.

You could probably get a pardon from us if we all just promise not to report you, but we would need to like, spam post a dev thread for it to resist lightsabers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom