Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mischief Managed

1JZhUKi.jpg

….Shortly after the events on Borosk and Dubrillion
Coruscant // Underworld // Undisclosed internal hangar place idk

u9QTcm2.png

Her hands were shaking and there was a tightness behind her breastbone that made it difficult to breathe. The longer she watched the recordings the blearier the silhouette of the Corellian became. The unsteadiness was more than her physical exhibition, it was all over her mind.

On Borosk she’d felt Allyson’s metamorphosis into Rae Cooke. The plea from her friend, the apology from her alias. It was a stain that she couldn’t get rid of and it woke her up at night. It intoned while she chewed her food. It drowned out everything else when she was doing monotonous chores or tasks. Those whispers danced around her brain, rattling in the corners of her consciousness even as she stood at the bedside of her brother.

Trembling, she touched the area where Bait’s nose would have been and looked away. Frank, next to her, rocked side-to-side on his treads.

It wasn’t the first time she’d watched through Allyson Locke Allyson Locke ’s diary since she’d recovered Bait. It was like an addiction. When the droid had first suggested he share it, the pilot had been apprehensive. She’d denied it, pacing back and forth and rationalizing with Frank about how much of an invasion of privacy it was, versus the necessity of it. Eventually, she conceded and sat down to listen. She regretted it at first, seeing the rawness of the display, but the longer she listened the more confused she felt. She hadn’t even twitched a smile at the commentary about Maynard; she’d been too overwhelmed to agree with her friend. Compounding with the ghost of the shadow in her mind.

This time she mouthed along to some of the Corellian’s words. “Protect my friends.”
But the scared look, the blood from the Borosk imagery threatened tears again. She used the heel of her hand to wipe her eye, sniffed, and wrung her hands. How could Allyson have been protecting someone while maiming them and shattering their worldview?

None of it made sense to the clone.

Bait was a wealth of information and was willing to share it with Loske as he often did, operating as a means to interface with Allyson while she was behind enemy lines. Probably solely because of the trust and link between them, the pilot had fallen into some sort of role as a handler for the spy. It wasn’t much of a leg to stand on and she should be replaced, but in the meantime, there was work to do. And she wasn’t the person to do it.

Getting Allyson back to the Galactic Alliance was a priority for.. several reasons. Personally, Loske warred with herself on her true motivations. She wanted to yell and scream at the woman. Take her by the face and share the memory of Ryv’s wan expression as he clutched to the slipping threads of life. The wretchedness she’d left in her wake by deciding to be compromised by an Echani woman. Then she wanted her friend back. But would it be her friend? What would the repercussions be?

Professionally, Allyson Locke was a liability to The Galactic Alliance. Beyond penetrating the tight-knit ring of heroes within The New Jedi Order, she had intel on The Alliance’s undercover operations.

Loske’s heart was a numbness behind her ribcage when she thought about Allyson. Vacant. Empty. When –– if –– it came back, she wasn’t sure what she’d be to the woman and conversely, who Allyson would be to her. Would she be more than the one who shattered her brother and put The Alliance’s intel in jeopardy? Could Loske be so big a person to see past that? To aid in redemption and forgiveness?

She’d have to figure that out later.

Her first action was to ask Bait to reach out to the Shadow network. A collection of names and contacts he was privy to by way of Allyson trying to organize something more clandestine for The Alliance. Names that were largely unheard of by any of the wider persons within The Order, and by extension, Alliance. All Bait gave Loske was a total number of contacts reach, little else. No names, no dossiers, nothing. Part of her wondered if the information wasn’t shared because they didn’t have it, or because of the protocol.

At this point, Bait was the protocol master. He suggested the location for the rendezvous and set up the encrypted dial-in option for those who’d prefer to appear as a holo.

It was an empty space, secluded, and easily overlooked in the lower belly of Coruscant. But not so low that they’d draw attention to themselves by being so obviously from the surface. Loske had made some adjustments to blend in a bit more, heeding the commentary from Asher Asher so many months ago. Mostly just wearing a hood of sorts to obscure her face and conceal some of her striking blondeness.

She still didn’t know who’d be walking in. Bait had fed them some sort of passphrase so she’d know who to talk to.

And what would they talk about? Frank helped her draft an agenda. First, an update on Master Locke’s betrayal. Secondly, the information she’d divulged before her defection –– including the new hierarchy of The Sith Empire. Finally, plans to act on the previous two subjects.

Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch // Sinestra Sinestra // Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran

INTERNAL HANGAR IDK // CORUSCANT UNDERBELLY
WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

For the long length of time he'd served in the shadows, a man of many faces and many lies, Avic had never received this specific call through the Shadow network. Usually, in this line of work, you expected any information received to be bad news.

This was worse. This was critical. Whatever it was, it was big.

The hooded and inconspicuous figure of the Jedi shuffled through the Coruscanti Underbelly under the drizzle which had quickly evolved into a downpour; whether it was actually rain and not sewage remained an enigma. A smell of fried, local dish reminded him of his hunger but there was no appetite large enough to divert him from his path to the rendezvous point.

He lightly tapped the Force, turned his presence a shadow and slid through a barely open backdoor. Avic wriggled around the depths of the long thrown shadows observing the sole figure inside before he slipped out of the darkness to approach the woman. With an average height and an average weight, Avic Qel-Droma was the pure definition of generic. A careful glance or an intentional reflection of light would reveal the mask beneath the hood of his robe.

"More are on the way." he stated. Voice - nondescript. You have heard it a thousand times in the clutter of needless chatter.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran

Corala Gethsverg

C
SIA Headquaters, Coruscant Upper Level
futuristic-office.jpg

Sleep was not befitting for the Director of the SIA, especially in times like this. Corala lost track of how long she had stayed up, as she now kept her cybernetic eye open, letting her organic one rest as it was aching rather badly for the last three hours. She had gotten tired of reading over personnel assignments, looking to create tasks forces, and some of the most horrendous Intel reports that she had seen in sometime; seriously, the hand writing on some of these reports was grade school level. It was as she was looking over the grid overlay of Coruscant's network, when a particular code crossed her screen. She paused, then pulled up the access code once again, double checking it to ensure she wasn't mistaken; she wasn't, though she wished she was. It was Agent Locke's code, but it was going through a private network.

Someone was sending a priority message out with Allyson's frequency, but it seemed that the message was forking off to several recipients; Corala lost track of where they all went off to, but she received a ping as well. How strange. She opened up the message, and initially was confused at what she was looking at. It was a wall of numbers, but upon inquiring she found it was actually a set of coordinates, and when placed over a topography of Coruscant's under-city, happened to form a map with a source signal emanating from a secure dial up network. Intrigued, Corala put aside her holojournal, looking to small map that she had constructed on her terminal. She groaned, rubbing her good biological eye before getting up and moving across the office. So much for going home tonight. "Initiate office lock down. Authorization, Gethsverg." She gave the command, and her office obeyed. The room took on a red hue, as the doors clamped down, and the room took on a strange hum as the sound suppressors kicked in. She took a seat in her chair, and decided to give this stranger a call; if something happened to Allyson, she needed to know about it.

She rubbed her temple as her shadowed hologram came into existence. "This is Director Gethsverg speaking. What is the situation?" If this was some elaborate prank, she was going to have someone's head. Her audio implants made out the sound of someone pounding against the door of her office, and with a quick glance with her infrared vision, she found her assistant with that coffee she had asked for two hours ago. She scowled and shook her head, readjusting her audio levels so she could ignore the woman, then set her focus to the one sending out the signal. Good help was so hard to find.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran

The light of a cigarette illuminated his face right before Shaw leaned on the crate away from the warehouse's clearing.

"You know, when that code does its beep, I expect Locke on the other end." A glance, suspicious, from one to the other to the hologram. Then back to the centerfold figure of the three. The blonde, who seemed to be the one who had called the meeting. "Never seen you. Don't know you and this chit is highly irregular."

A pause there.

Dragging from the cigarette. Then a grin, breaking the film noir drama and tension.

"Lucky for you I enjoy surprises." Not this one, but Shaw didn't think about that. The idea that someone as distinguished as Allyson Locke Allyson Locke could turn against them all? Nah, didn't even enter his mind. Not part of the equation. Impossible. Dead? Sure, yeah, that was always a risk in their field. That option didn't concern him all that much.

They would all join the Force one day or another.

Hopefully it was something else though.

"So who are you and why are we here? I solemnly swear I am up to no good." Asking the questions some might be thinking, but mostly just airing the ones that he wondered about. While also working in the code phrase that identified him to the others in the know.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Corala Gethsverg Sinestra Sinestra

Last edited:
The call had come through, and she knew exactly what it meant. Allyson only used this summons for things when they were dire, or something serious had happened. The young padawan had been waiting for this call ever since she had finished training with her mother and the Corellian. It meant it was time for her to move up to more dangerous missions, things that she would have to do on her own, she would finally get to be like the woman she looked up to. Charlie admired her mother as a Jedi, but what the girl wanted to do with her life resided with Allyson's chosen career.

Charlie wanted to be a Jedi Shadow ever since she was introduced to Jyoti's branch when she became the woman's apprentice. To help the galaxy in a different way than just warfare inspired the young woman. She moved quickly and headed towards the spot designated in the message.

Upon arrival, Charlie saw that there were already others there. Something serious must have happened for Allyson to have summoned all of them here. Slowly, the Seoulian girl entered and looked at the others that had arrived. She was obviously the youngest and probably least experienced, but it was her chance to prove herself. Charlie realized she had been holding her breath in anticipation, but the blonde with Bait - was not who she was expecting on the other end.

Youth and inexperienced played the girl's hand as she stepped forward, her face showing her concern and frustration at not seeing who she thought she would have noticed. "Where's Allyson?"

Remembering the phrase she quickly spoke, "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." It felt weird saying it, not to the Corellian.

Bait, hearing the agent's name beeped a few times, sad at the mention of his master. He rolled where he sat and waited. The information train from Bait would remain limited for the time being to Loske, it wasn't that he didn't trust her - he was still working through Allyson's lockdown on some of his folders. He was able to access them, but for the time being, he wasn't able to transfer them to Loske.

Only three names were on his list of individuals that could look into almost all of his files, Loske being one of them. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to give the names to the Pilot, one of the few safety mechanisms that Allyson had programmed into the droid. As everyone continued to filter in, a small light flashed on the area where his nose would be - it would indicate that Allyson had uploaded another entry to her private journal. A few short beeps and trills, he continued to try and get her attention without resorting to his usual tactics. One that forced Allyson to wear harder toed boots.

The first arrived, cowl drawn and face a mystery. Sinestra Sinestra . Loske wasn’t sure if his sentence was a question or a statement, so she nodded once and left it in companionable silence.

The next holo appearance was of a known representative, Corala Gethsverg less an operative. She didn’t look pleased to be here.

Then a kiffar like herself. Although Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch bore the traditional qukuufs whereas Loske was identification poor. He completed the catchphrase.

Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran also completed the phrase.

Loske waited a couple of beats to see if anyone else either dialed in or appeared. How had they all physically been in this space so quickly? It was a little jarring, but appreciated. The extent of Bait's little black book was unknown.

Those present could only have their questions left unanswered for so long. Loske didn’t know who any of these individuals were, save for the director of The Alliance’s Intelligence Division, and intended to keep it as such. She was already the keeper of too many secrets.

The intrusion to each of them was apparently quite inconvenient, and any nerves she had were amplified. Who was she? A phony, right now. Didn’t deserve to be having this conversation with these people. An involuntary wince evidenced, and she tucked her lips together in a moment stolen for pensiveness. She realized she’d fixated on a spot between all of their feet, unmoving. Temporarily disassociated.

Where was Locke. Where’s Allyson?

Locke had done such a good job filtering information back to The Alliance. She was a good spy. Perhaps one of the best. So good she’d lost herself to… Loske swallowed hard and uncurled her shoulders, straightened her posture, and pushed herself to focus on giving the right people the right information, or at least distilling and distributing it enough so they could make a decision on what to do next.

Allyson may not have been here anymore, but Loske was. And she was going to make it count. If she was going to stay, she’d stay loudly. Too many minutiae actions, decisions, and random circumstances lead her to right now. To sticking around. To finish the work others had started and not feeling the regret of abandoning her friends. The larger definition of the word friends: The galactic scale — how it boiled down to Allyson remained to be seen. She knew something was about to happen. The Corellian spy was becoming unraveled, snipping away the tethers that kept her grounded to who she was as Allyson Locke and becoming something else. Cutting Kaili Talith Kaili Talith from her bonds was the first step toward something much worse. And it had calcified the decision to potentially act against her. To unwrap all of the gifts the Corellian had delivered.

“My name’s Loske Matson, usually just a starfighter captain so.. you don’t know me, and I don’t know you and I don’t think I have to know you –– you just have to know what I know so you can do something about it.

Allyson Locke’s been compromised.
” How much of her dear friend could she betray? How compromised? Did she want them to go after her? Allyson the dark Jedi had felt so happy in that brief moment as Rae, after feeling afraid and confused.

I'm scared.
Am I the enemy?
Help me.

The pilot still didn’t know how to answer that.

“It happened on Borosk... She was affiliated with an Echani Sith, Lord Inquisitor. Before this she imparted a few gifts for us –– er, you –– to unwrap.”

She gestured loosely, a cue for Frank and Bait to pair their share of information. Bait retraced the original connections he’d collected to contact each of them. Usually Frank would be projecting holograms of what each of them would receive on their individual datapads, but in case there were cameras she’d missed, she thought it better not to do so.

Lists of individuals who had been part of The Sith’s struggle for power after the mysterious disappearance of their Emperor –– along with a snippet of recorded information alluding to a droid army. Anything that was part of The Lord Inquisitor’s computer had been compromised and fed to Bait as well, infected through the technopath’s manipulation of a software virus. Aside from names, they’d also see records of various buildings on Bastion & Yavin IV along with Dantooine.

"She was sending information through to Bait, and I'm..one of the only people who she'd been connected to while on the other side of enemy lines."

The most detailed intel was on the building for the inquisitors on Yavin IV. The Inquisitor’s identities were included as well, including one that had surprised Loske. Someone who'd promised to not lie to her. As soon as she'd seen his face, she'd counted herself fortunate for him not killing her or..well, she didn't know how much he'd exploited her. She'd tried to recount their conversations and turned frustrated at his exploiting her naivety. She trusted too easily.

“I..there are probably plans you can enact on this. I don’t know, but there are a lot of loose ends Locke’s left behind that need to be tied up.

We can probably get more, too. Those inquisitors, if you need bait or..”
the droid that had belonged to the late Jedi shadow made a beep of protest, and Loske simpered in its direction “..I think I can help with that. The Moff Inquisitor, Djorn Bline Djorn Bline I know him. Well, before I knew what he actually did for a living anyway. We could get him to meet us and arrest him or..” a sheepish expression took over any exhibition of confidence “I don’t know. Springing traps isn’t my forté on the ground.”

Last edited:
Avic didn't like anything of this at all.

The call to meet from Allyson only to have no Allyson around, the appearance of the SIA director, Vynos asking the questions everyone had on their mind and a young Seoulian he did not recognize. Perhaps Avic had been for too long in the shadows.

Allyson Locke had been compromised.

He let out a long but silent sigh. This was an extremely critical situation. Despite their decentralized operations, Allyson Locke still knew too much for any one operative in the field. Something Avic condemned and criticized often but not as vocally as he had to, apparently. All their efforts over the last years could be overturned with her defection. Sour taste filled his mouth, behind the mask the deep shadow of a scowl formed with each piece of information Matson revealed. Was this a ploy? He wished it was but the Force told him otherwise.

There was no deception in her voice, he sensed, only unvoiced details. He had to pluck them out of her.

"This is an extremely valuable information." Avic said. The names of inquisitors and further details could certainly help them but top priority was Locke's defection. "We should act on it fast but..." a long drawn pause.

"Allyson Locke is a dangerous loose end for the security of the Alliance and the Jedi Order."

He took a few steps closer to Loske where the light illuminated his mask.

It bore death.

"There's more to it than you're saying, Captain Matson." a current of cold breeze.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch Corala Gethsverg Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran

Corala Gethsverg

C
Seeing the image before her, Corala felt as if she had stumbled upon this woman's file before, and began a facial recognition search as she watched on; exactly as she thought, Captian Loske Matson. Of course, it was rather moot as the woman announced herself before long, but the part that did a number on Corala's mood was what followed:
"Allyson Locke’s been compromised."

Well, feth. Corala stared at the small woman on the other side, nodding meagerly, as she reached into her drawer and drew out something she kept for rainy days such as this; Cigarra. The wrapper was in fine Huttese writing, the good import that came outta Pijal itself; the sort of thing she kept for when she need to decompress. She pulled one out, listening as Loske spoke, and nodding slowly, she mentally digested the consequences of this event. It was her fault truth be told. She should have kept a better eye open, should have checked in on her, made an effort to ensure she wasn't getting in too deep; but that didn't matter.

This was a war, and they lost a solider; unfortunately, it was one of their better soldiers, perhaps even their best. And here she was, sitting in her comfy office as someone had quite literally set a fire to their intelligence network. She cut the nip of the cigar off, drew out her light, and took a puff. Truth be told, she was furious. Not only at the situation, but herself. She merely acknowledged it and put it away for later. You can't lose your head when things go wrong, that was what amateurs did. Professionals shut up and went to work.

She closed her eyes, and listened some more, hearing the poor woman go through her message, as the data began to show up on several of Corala's monitors. Opening her eyes, she glanced at the information, shaking her head as she drew another puff. "Allyson, what in the hell did you do." She muttered, trying to wrap her head around all of this. They had the data, and it seemed in their best interests to do something with it. She stared at the image of Moff Bline, scowling as she could only assume the level of work it would go through to nab this man would be extreme. But they had a list of people to target, and locations to strike at. It was time to go to work.

This was a trade off, the life of one jedi for the wounding of the Sith. "Captain Loske, I need you to clarify something for me. Is Locke now in play for the Empire?" Corala could only guess based on what the other gentleman had stated that the worst had come to pass. They would need to eliminate Allyson, no question. Though that was going to be easier said then done. A sinking feeling hit as she realized that she was going to need jedi to pull these operations off, there was simply no way around it.

They had a blueprint of things to topple, but no set course on how to carry it out. That was going to have to change. Corala sank back in her chair, and drew another drag, before letting the smoke filter out. She looked back at the display, trying to work out who else was in attendance; and felt as if she had accidentally been invited into Jedi business. It frankly didn't matter, it was her business now. "First matter of business, is we need to dismantle Allyson's file; strip her access codes, lock down her bank accounts, the whole nine yards. If she is going to be used against us, we need to be ready. She will know where to hurt us, and that sucker punch is going to come fast." There was only so much they could do though, the real solution was to strike harder, and faster. Corala took another drag, feeling the taste of vomit in her mouth as she prepared for what she was to say next. "As for these inquisitors....I'll see what I can do, but I'm going to need the cooperation of your jedi compatriots for this to work. This info needs to be jumped on as soon as possible." As horrid as it felt to utter those words, an even nastier thought crossed her mind. What if this was just a trap? What if Allyson had played the long con, fed them false info, then set up the womprat trap for when they reacted to it? The thought caused Corala to scowl, her right eye implant twitching uncontrollably as it reacted to the tautness of her facial muscles. She had to ask, before she could commit to this slew of operations, she had to know if there was a chance that this was a ploy. "I want to address this question to Captain Loske, and the rest of you as well, how valid do you think this information is? And can we trust Allyson isn't using this as a ploy to lure us into a trap." The last thing she needed to do was send more people to their deaths. Corala took another drag, this one longer than the rest, then exhaled. She really missed doing field ops.

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran Sinestra Sinestra

Last edited by a moderator:
The man in the mask quickly closed the gap between them. One who'd been leering on the peripherals of everyone suddenly took almost as central a position as she had. The ridges that concealed his face were as ornate as they were utilitarian. Crude carvings of the bone concealed beneath the mask, and then the flesh. It was an imposing façade, and she stiffened on the approach.

"I know." She murmured, her voice tense.

Everything they had to read was useful. Actionable somehow, but the information was better in their hands. They'd know how to action it and carry it forward better than Loske the obvious could. She was many things, but subtle was not one of them.

Everything about Allyson's defection felt wrong, and Loske mentally chastised herself for leading with it. The other woman's decision to convert her ideals for the bed of another was her own choice, but the kiffar hadn't determined how....concrete a decision it had been yet. The diary felt uncertain and scared. That last lingering whisper from Allyson to her mind had been equally perplexed and lost. Loske, Heart of the Jedi, was loyal to a fault. The suggestion about things unsaid was true. There were many things left unspoken because she didn't know how to say them.

And these people weren't collected here to provide therapy or counsel to the Jedi. They were here to do their jobs. And their jobs were to be cautious. So far, they were incredible at their careers. She'd hoped she could have just given them the information and walked away, kept a blind eye to whatever they decided to do about it and be done with the whole thing.

But their questions were legitimate. Their concerns even moreso.

"I trust this intel. I trusted Allyson." And then her friend had almost killed her brother.

"I'd bet my life on it, and I can be one of those Jedi that helps if you need it if you're nervous just to prove it, Director. I don't care, this...I hope it's temporary. I don't know." She trapped further words from slipping out behind her fingers, taking a pensive second to collect her thoughts and remain somewhat professional. "She's confused. I don't know how far she'll go. If she'll hit us. What she'll share about The Alliance, or if they'll find out how much we know.

I just wanted to make sure everything she had got out there, sooner rather than later, and you can figure out what to do with it.

As for what to do with Allyson herself.."
she glanced at the metal-skull face encroaching on her personal space. She wished she could be so listless, and hide her expressions behind a mask. Right now her countenance betray her worry.

Her sentence was incomplete, and Bait gave a low hum. His metal body vibrating against the duracrete.

Loske looked surprised, and the droid gave her access with a gesture.

Another diary update. She scrawled through the contents on her personal data pad, stealing this moment to herself and leaving her sentiment inconclusive until she finished reading. Every ounce of worry she'd worn seconds before became supersaturated and embedded in her features. "She needs to be helped.."

Was she so naive as to think this was remedial?

"Not assassinated.."

Even if, the longer she ruminated on the memory of Borosk, she wanted to kill the Corellian herself.

Sinestra Sinestra // Corala Gethsverg // Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran // Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch

Last edited:
Sinestra Sinestra // Corala Gethsverg // Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran // Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

He let them fire of their questions and worries for now.

In the meantime Shaw smoked.

It kept his nerves steady and right now he needed that. The moment Loske explained his heart had fallen several lightyears down to his stomach. However that worked. Hand shaking around the cigarette. Keep breathing, in... out... in... out. She had been the best of them, hadn't she? If even someone like Allyson could fall, what chance did the rest of them have?

But that was doomsday thought.

No basis in rationality, nor helpful in the moment.

Fingers tapped nervously against the table as he looked through the data, while the others argued. Seemed solid. Beefy. The kind of work she had always done in the past. But was it trustworthy now that she was compromised? Loske thought yes, but- then Avic spoke up and Shaw couldn't help but glance up sharply there.

"Last time I checked we were still Jedi." A glance towards the hologram of Corola, a bit apologetically there. "Most of us here anyway. We don't murder, we leave that to the Sith." Those that knew Shaw, or heard of him, would know his thoughts about killing. Specifically... don't do it. There were those that were more laissez-faire about it. The whole 'heat of the moment, defending yourself' type of deal. Sure, Shaw saw it, but didn't agree with it. The heat of the moment was the area of the Sith.

He had plenty of his own nightmares from simply touching the wrong thing.

The last thing he needed was to kill someone and feel that life snuffed away for good.

"That being said- it's naive to take anything she supplied at face value." First pushing back against Avic, now against Loske, great way of making friends but Shaw had never been afraid of speaking his mind. "Director Gethsverg is correct that time is of the essence, but her first instincts are the best, we need to lock down everything Locke-" (Pun intended) "-had access to. We need to dismantle any networks she was privy to and start from scratch, because anything she had knowledge of? Saaraishash they got it now. We can't assume anything less than that, our work is far too important for that."

Taking another drag from his cigarette.

The nerves slowly dying down now that it was back to business. Now that he had time to package away his conflicting thoughts about this betrayal.

Compartmentalization was a straight shutta, but it had its uses.

"We could put some feelers out on some of the leads she got us. Careful feelers. But our main objective should be minimizing damage and eliminating any exposure we have right now."

Charlie chewed on the tip of her thumb. This was insane, everything that was happening was utterly insane. Allyson defected? She’s confused? None of this sounded like the Corellian she grew up looking up to. Panic took over the Seoulian girl’s body, she wanted to call her mother. Jyoti would know what was happening, she probably already had Allyson’s location. Which the girl knew was more than likely the case. Jyoti had the one direct connection that led to Allyson no matter where they were in the galaxy.
Charlie kept it to herself, there were talks about the assassination, and that didn’t make any sense. Closing her eyes, she tried to feel through her connection of the Corellian to see if she was still alive and if there’s truth in Loske’s assessment. Charlie felt the confusion and the pain that Allyson had been feeling, again - Charlie kept it to herself. Shaking her head, Charlie moved closer to Shaw; he didn’t want to kill Allyson, unlike the other two in the room besides Loske.
“I don’t think we should kill her. Allyson was never the type to do this? Something has to seriously be wrong.” The young woman looked towards the Kiffar that was leading the meeting. She didn’t know much about the blonde and automatically tied her to the photos that Allyson had left at the room she occupied when she visited Kiribi.
“She knows Allyson, just as much as I do. We should trust Loske and her assessment of Allyson. Again this isn’t like her, but her information is always truthful.” Shaking her head, Charlie tried her best to keep her composure. “Is there anything else you can tell us, Loske? Anything about what happened?”

Corala Gethsverg

C
Children. She felt like she was talking with children. At one point in her life, Corala might have agreed with what they were saying. She had friends that she could have entrusted her life to. People she would have died for. Loved ones she would have swallowed a thermal detonator for. You know where it got her? A prosthetic on every limb Durasteel wielded into her skull, and a nifty little cybernetic eye and brain compartment that gave her headaches at night. It all came back to one thing really, jedi naivete.

Sadly, that wasn't the popular opinion in the room. It wouldn't catch on, and no one would back her on the idea. That was fine. They were under no obligation to. They were jedi, right? Operating outside of the government to their hearts content? She swore to protect the Alliance with her very being, and she wasn't going to let the feelings of some monks with a loss of emotional control compromise it. Marcus had taught her one thing about knowing people, and that was that people changed, sometimes into things you couldn't even recognize. "If I might interject, I think many of us are emotionally wrapped up at the moment, and not letting the facts shine through." She pulled up Allyson Locke Allyson Locke 's file on a separate terminal screen, and knew the action she was going to take. All good things must come to an end. She mused. One quick set of keystrokes and it was done:

'The SIA considers Allyson Locke a dangerous woman and is hereby issuing a 'burn notice'. It is hereby declared, that no Intelligence Agency should have any dealings with her, or risk their own detriment.'

With one press of the button, it was done. The message would go out, and Locke's profile was officially marked. That was one knot cut. She pulled up the after action reports from Borosk, and began reading through them as quickly as she could, and hating just about everything she was seeing.

Corala looked to Sinestra Sinestra , taking a puff from her cigarillo she looked to the man's image on her view screen. As much as she could appreciate what he was saying, she couldn't sign off on a hit at current. "Master Qel-Droman, I'm going ask that you refrain from making statements like that in the future. Please take the advise of Master Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch and think about what you are implying." She looked to the rest of the group, unsure as how to truly direct them. She didn't fully trust them, and they sure as hell didn't trust her. But, you have to give trust before you can earn it. Corala wasn't an idiot after all. Though she knew she was going to regret this call. "I understand some of you were close to Agent Locke, but I will request you put your feelings aside and focus on the matters at hand. Trying to capture her at this time, is not within our reach. When the time comes, we can discuss retrieving her, assuming she even wants to be retrieved. Until then, she is a rogue agent, and will be considered as such. Trying to deduce what her 'problem' is, does not distract from what she has done. If, at some point you all wish to launch a mission to retrieve her..." Corala paused, taking another draw as she looked to the ceiling of her office. "I am going to ask that you inform me ahead of time, to ensure cooperation between the Alliance and the Jedi Order. Given she has wronged both parties." Corala sat back now, and awaited to be told she didn't understand the situation yet again.

Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran Reid Brimarch Reid Brimarch Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Sinestra Sinestra

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom