OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a pendant to hide Alessandra's Force presence.
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Name: Mischief Managed
- Manufacturer: Rule of Two Sith, Pre-Clone Wars
- Affiliation: [member="Alessandra Creed"]
- Modularity: No
- Material: Kasha Crystal, Alchemized Silver
- Classification: Artifact
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Focusing Crystal: The Kasha Crystal in embedded in the pendant is an excellent meditation tool, it also allows the wearer to remain focused in even the most stressful of situations.
- Alchemized Ability: This Pendant was forged through the Dark Side, so that it would hide the wearer's presence in The Force. To a trained Force Sensitive the wearer would appear much like your average lifeform, void of any proficiency in the Force.
- Concealment: The Sith forged this pendant so that it would conceal the Force presence of it's wearer from other Force users.
- Focused: With the Kasha crystal, the wearer will have an enhanced focus that will be difficult for even the most climactic events to shatter.
- The Force: This pendant is designed to conceal the wearer's Force signature, and does so well. However, if the wearer uses the Force for anything other than minor exertions, they will surpass the effects of the pendant. Anything other than low level force abilities, such as minor telekinesis, will breach the pendants concealment barrier.
- A bit heavy: The Pendant itself has increased weight due to it's alchemization, it can grow uncomfortable after a while.
The ancient Sith believed that hiding in plain sight was an invaluable skill. So it would make sense that they forged items to aid in concealing their true nature. The pendant was formed from a Sith Lord's lightsaber crystal. After the unknown Sith's death, his apprentice crafted a pendant from his crystal. The Kasha crystals were infamous for their ability to help an individuals focus, however this new Lord of the Sith had different plans for the crystal.
A series of alchemical transmutations changed the pendant from a simple meditation tool to a weapon of the Dark Side. Concealment in the Force is a technique that takes time and skill to master, so the Sith found it easier to create a tool that could emulate this ability. When in a Force-user's possession, the item will effectively cloak the individual in a field of The Force, that makes them appear to have no affinity in the Force. Of course this barrier is not fool-proof, if the wearer taps into the Force to use any manner of advanced Force technique, they will surpass the power of the pendant, making them visible to other Force user's senses once again. However, with this tool, mischief can be managed.