Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirial's Ascension [New Order Dominion of Mirial]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Jedi, most likely..." She sighed. "I should go and check it out." With a pause, she smiled, considering the situation. "Would you like me to head to the surface and tell you what I find down there? Your focus should allow me to find the specific Force signature on the planet, if he hasn't already disappeared. Care to help me out with that?"

Zion Krayt

Z
He knew it would only be minutes before the Sith were upon them. His lightsaber was still upon his belt and it bounced against his thigh as he paced back and forth in the underground cave / bunker. It was time consuming, he was anxious for the lives of these freedom fighters that were with him.

It was one of his first times as a leader, and he wasn't sure if he was ready.

He would soon find out.

[member="Enigma"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] |

"I could remain here, if that is what you wish, my Master. But I think we would be more effective on the ground together, hunting down this Jedi." Ayra lifted the cowl of her Sith robe as she joined Pandeima's side. "Do you agree?"

Zion Krayt

Z
His presence within the Force continued to diminish while he focused upon it. In his time there had been Jedi Purges so frequently that even when you were a Padawan, you were taught to conceal your presence. It got to the point where his presence fluctuated outwards for a moment when he lost focus, and then he disappeared entirely within the Force.

[member="Alicia Drey"] - [member="Enigma"]

TV0UHUs.jpg
Every place that was housing free smugglers now had a target waiting to be placed on his back. After the Fringe placed a hit on his back Racket knew it was time to hide out. His ship had burned through the thick ice crust of Mirial. It now slumbered there; housing the WANTED rodent. Scanners in his cockpit beeped off and on continuously screaming the arrival and departure of ships in the vicinity of the capital city. ShUT iT!!! None ever breached a click away nor did they know of the ships existance. Why the Frack should he care about any of them.​
[member="Zaren Bouqi"]​

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] | [member="Racket"] |

"My senses of him seem to be diminishing, Master. It's like he... suddenly disappeared." Ayra turned to Pandeima, confusion itched on her features. "Why is there a Jedi this far out in the Outer Rim, anyway? Do you think they are onto the existence of the New Order?" She turned back towards the horizon. "Whoever this Jedi is, he is strong, to conceal himself from us."

In Umbris Potestas Est
"I should go to his last known location. Can you try and sense where it was? If you do, I can focus on your projection of Force energy and manifest my doppelganger there." With a smile, she paused, eagerly awaiting for her apprentice to act and get her the location.

[member="Racket"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] |

"Yes, my Master." Ayra turned her gaze to the horizon, before lowering her eyelids to conceal the sulfuric colours of her eyes. Connection to the Force soon followed, in which she stretched her senses across the vicinity, in which she felt drawn towards a particular direction. "That way," she pointed.

In Umbris Potestas Est
With a sigh, Circe began to grow more and more incorporeal. She never had been there, after all. "See you down there..."

-

Circe reappeared like a ghost on the surface of Tython. Her entire appearance seemed to be that of an ordinary person as she walked through, poking and prodding with the Force in order to find the location of the Jedi. Come out, come out, wherever you are...

[member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
In the way that [member="Enigma"] was searching for him, she would achieve nothing. He was underground and his presence within the Force was concealed. The only way he planned to be found out was upon his own accord, and that would be when the Prefabricated Garrison had landed completely and had set the base up.

If he attacked now, they would still have fresh reinforcements, and they would just overrun them within the day. He was at the head of a guerilla force and because of that, he would be the one determining the pace of the oncoming battles.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"He's gone." Returning her illusory image to the ship above, she stepped next to her apprentice. "He's not there anymore. Wherever he is, he's well hidden - I sensed none of him at all." she sighed. "I guess this means we'll have to devastate the planet before he shows himself. Or maybe we could hold people hostage. Jedi have a habit of self-sacrifice that's notorious throughout the galaxy."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Darth Ayra"]

| [member="Enigma"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] |

"I see." Ayra lifted her gaze to the skyline, thinking over it. There was a Jedi on the planet and he was hiding from them. "He knows we are here, that is why he is hiding. We need to be extra vigilant." She knew the perfect man to watch over the Prefabricated Garrison and the New Order's operations on Mirial

"Cipher 18, this is Lord Ayra," said Ayra, into the communique she was holding. "I have need of your services on Mirial. I am leading a dominion on the planet and we have detected Jedi activity."

Somewhere aboard an unknown ship in unknown space, a hand reached out from behind a high-backed chair to respond to a beep on the comlink on the dashboard of a starship.

"Received, my Lord. Setting a course for Mirial immediately."

The hand slipped into a black glove before tapping into the ship's star charts.

Planetside, Ludolf Vaas was dressed clandestinely in civilian clothing of choice, including a long black trencher that would sufficiently hide his weaponry beneath. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his hand-held holocommunicator, and tapped into the frequency of [member="Darth Ayra"]. His blue image would appear before her when she answered.

"This is Cipher 18 reporting planetside. What's the situation, my Lord?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Strain walked a short distance behind the pair of Sith. His exterminator squadron of five very intense individuals walked with him, and they trode in utter silence. The servo's of the power armor whined and clanked as the plates shifted over eachother. Dilligently he kept an eye on his scanners, and his hands on the massive slughtorwer minigun he was carrying.

When they stopped and began to converse he stopped too. Silent as the black of night.

And then he spoke.

"Is there a problem Commanders? Do you require an Extermination?"

Little dots posted up a few clicks out on the surface caused scanners to go off again. From the looks of everything that had been seen before there was no need to check out the problem yet. They weren't moving his way or anything. Besides when you were a wanted man how the Frack could you stay hidden if you went looking for trouble. "GaAAAhHHHhH!!"

It sounded good in theory but the rodent was fighting everything in his little body to go see what was going on. A crispy cig stick in his mouth was replaced with a new one. Lighter flicked and engulfed the edge burning the dry plant glowing red hot and pumping smoke into his bellows. Eye's rolled over the scanners hoping for a chance to come out of the boring hell hole.
[member="TK-4261 Strain"] [member="Ludolf Vaas"] [member="Darth Ayra"] [member="Enigma"], [member="Zaren Bouqi"],

| [member="Racket"] | [member="TK-4261 Strain"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] | [member="Dex Drakkel"] | [member="Lord Eclipsion"] |

"Cipher 18, welcome to Mirial. I need you to begin doing what you do best. Collecting information. There is a Jedi on the planet and I want to know if the natives are assisting him, how he managed to get planet side without us knowing about it and if possible, where is he now?"

When Ayra had finished relaying orders to the Imperial Agent, who in a weeks time on the Xo'xaan-class Star Destroyer Burning Star, would attend The Gathering hosted by the Sith Lord and subsequently find himself on the Moff Council. That was yet to happen though.

She brought up her communique for Dex Drakkel. "Private Drakkel, I have need of you on Mirial to assist in the dominion and subsequent annexation of the planet. There is a Prefabricated Garrison at these coordinates." She paused to type them into the transmission of where the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer had landed and the base that surrounded it. "Come to me when you arrive, I have orders for you."

When she was finished contacting Dex Drakkel, she moved onto to the Chiss Knight, Lord Eclipsion. "Eclipsion, this is Darth Ayra. I have need for you on Mirial. Head to my location when you are planet side." She also typed in the coordinates for the base in her transmission to the Chiss before pocketing the communique.

She would turn to TK-4261 Strain with a curious expression as she stood before Darth Pandeima. Cocking her lead to the left, she told him. "We are not commanders. We are Sith Lords. Your name, stranger? Do you work for the New Order? I have yet to meet you before."

| [member="TK-4261 Strain"] |

"I need to begin exterminating any resistance on this planet. Allow those that are useful to the New Order to survive and those that are not should be executed. I trust you can tell the difference between the innocent and the guilty, exterminator?"

[member="Darth Ayra"]

TK looked left to the woman as the cold winds blew, swirling his cloak in the breeze. He could sense an immense amount of power from her. The way she carried herself betrayed her predator status.

"I exterminate the weak, Dark one. Is there another directive you wish? Surely the weak cannot serve the new order."

| [member="TK-4261 Strain"] |

"The weak are the foundations of the New Order. All the menial tasks, such as weeding out the troublemakers, are the necessary jobs to be completed by the weak; and it is the strong who direct these types of people. Understood?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom