Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Mira Athrani

dx0rhqd.png

EOVgbe9.png

EGJK9jI.jpg

• EOVgbe9.png

L E G A L - N A M E
    M I R A - A T H R A N I

K N O W N - A L I A S E S
    S U B J E C T - 1 6

A F F I L I A T I O N (S)
    T B D

R E S I D E N C E (S)
    T B D

P R O F E S S I O N
    W A R R I O R, E N G I N E E R

T I T L E
    T B D

H O M E W O R L D
    S O L A R I S

S P E C I E S
    D R A V A L A (M O D I F I E D)

S E X
    F E M A L E

A G E
    6 2

H E I G H T
    7 F T, 1 I N

W E I G H T
    2 2 3 L B S

C O L O R, H A I R
    N / A

C O L O R, E Y E S
    Y E L L O W

C O L O R, S K I N
    L I G H T - G R A Y

F O R C E - S E N S I T I V E
    L I M I T E D

• EOVgbe9.png

zu80x6l.png
    A D A P T I V E

zu80x6l.png
    A N A L Y T I C A L

zu80x6l.png
    C E N T E R E D

yC5nRmA.png
    C O M P U L S I V E

yC5nRmA.png
    V I O L E N T

yC5nRmA.png
    W O R K A H O L I C

• EOVgbe9.png

:// KNOWN ASSOCIATES...
    DIMA :: AKA Subject 18, Titan Pod Sister

:// RECENT ACTIVITY...
    2 BLT :: Dima touched Mira's mind to ward off conditioning attempts. Side-effect seems to have shielded Mira from telepathic manipulation.

0 ALT :: Year Zero, Day One After Leaving Titan...

• EOVgbe9.png

WVgktjH.png
    P E R C E P T I V E :: Able to notice small details even at a glance.

WVgktjH.png
    P H O T O G R A P H I C - M E M O R Y :: Can recall details after having seen them once.

WVgktjH.png
    F A S T - R E A C T I O N - T I M E :: A draw fast enough to have people question if it is Force-enhanced.

WVgktjH.png
    S T E A D Y - H A N D :: Honed muscles keep Mira's hand from shaking even in a quick draw scenario.

WIn3qZh.png
    F O R C E - H U N T E R :: Mira's genetic code was refined and enhanced to make her a lethal opponent on the battlefield even against those able to use the Force.

• EOVgbe9.png

aQKA7IZ.png
    C O M I N G - S O O N

EOVgbe9.png

:// RECORD BEGINS...

8ZuwDyI.png
My name is Mira Athrani. I know that is my name because it is the one I gave myself.

T I T A N. A clandestine space station populated by crazed scientists seeking the 'Perfect Variant' of the ideal soldier. I hear this happens a lot in these 'conspiracy communities' I have found on the holonet. I'm not sure if I should feel relieved or insulted. Whatever the case, I'm glad to be free of their influence.

Children abducted from across the galaxy were brought to Titan for one purpose - to be experimented on and pit the different groups (pods) of subjects against one another to test their efficacy. The outcome of trials resulted in more modifications, then more tests, in an endless cycle of torment. Most didn't survive. Whether the scientists pushed the body too hard, or one Subject cut down another in a test, numbers dwindled fast. We had only one another to cling to in some semblance of normality, and when one was lost...

For better or worse, I was fortunate. There were complications, but the experiments conducted on me continued to develop as projected. The scientists were beside themselves with their success. That only made the trials harder for me, of course; they had to prove my 'perfection' once the genetic manipulation reached its conclusion. Their insistence grated, but not more than the effectiveness of their security barriers that separated us.

While I was there, I had those of my pod -- closest thing to a family I recall -- to keep me grounded. They kept me grounded too; forced me to challenge the scientists' beliefs in my perfection with how I defended a few of my brothers and sisters. Subject 18, in particular, got into trouble quite often. What did they expect? Anything born from the Netherworld was going to behave unpredictably. With how much genetic tempering was done to all of us, however, I'm amazed they felt like they could predict the behavior of any of their Subjects -- Nether-born or not.

The time came, however, for me to leave. Not by choice. Sheer necessity on the scientists' part. They'd created the ideal soldier, after all; they needed to field test it in the wild where variables couldn't be meticulously controlled. Can't say I appreciated their 'thoughtfulness.' They were going to separate me from the only family I could recall through the haze of pain from countless genetic manipulations. Put me to work killing their most hated enemies and bothersome nuisances -- perhaps even for financial compensation by some busybody that financed their experimentation. So I did only what was rational under the circumstances... I waited until they were transporting me through the corridors, broke out of the restraints, and beat them senseless.

After that, well, Dima got a little too carried away with her retribution. [Thread]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom