Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Factions Nov2014

[member="Memorial"] - Link your check with active members checking in.

[member="Talon Vosra"] - Link your check in with active members checking in.

If you fail to do so, the check in will be invalid.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I know that this is a bit of an out-of-the-way request, but as I was the only one to represent it last month and have doubts anyone will show activity this month, I request (if [member="Maria Natalja"] permits, of course) that the Council of Sorcery have its parent forums moved under the Crystalsong Commonwealth faction, that it may still one day be salvaged or at least resourced into something new and active. I do not know if this is possible but I hope it is, and if so, I'd like that faction's forum to become a subforum under TCC's parent forum (if you understand what I'm trying to say). I can treat it like an archive and thus I'll be able to see it without the [password protected] thing and just "Move" or "Merge" threads. (Edit: Eh, screw it. Die hard.)

If not... well, I'm the only one checking in thus far and hope it doesn't get trashed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom