Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mind = Blown (Attn: Venom Squad)

Every single time I ask anything of you guys, you never cease to amaze. In less than a week, the Confederacy has a pulse again! What I thought would be a five to six man team, at the very most, has exploded into almost twenty of the most badass characters I've had the pleasure of interacting with. As such, due to this exceptional response, it's time to form additional teams! It's been alluded to on Skype, and here is the tentative roster; far from being set in stone. If you're fine with where you've been placed, let me know; if you want to be moved to another Squad, let me know. If you want an omelette with bacon, sausage, and three types of cheese...well tough nuts, it's mine.

We'll decide which unit gets which name later, but first, just want to make sure that everyone is fine with where they're at...and if you want in on the action and haven't caught me on Skype, shoot me a PM!

Squad 1
  • Isley Verd
  • @[member="Phoebe Draclau"] | @[member="Chloe Hinata"]
  • @[member="Jason Sisk"]
  • @[member="Serock Hoath"]
  • @[member="Ruza Deveel"]
Squad 2
  • @Aella Caderyn
  • @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]
  • @[member="Desmond Voralis."]
  • @[member="XV-265"]
  • @Dr.Clyin Stathan