Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military School Brats

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Hey. This is a bit of a shameless plug, but also something I've wanted to do for a while.

Anyone wanna join me and starting some military school brats and climbing through the navy? (Obviously I wanna do it in the Corellian navy sorry/not sorry)

Thinking small private/open threads of us getting into trouble and growing along with the site timeline/our own timeline. Graduating, joining separate ships (or the same one!) and all that. We can start young or older teen.

Anyone down?

Sounds fun, count me in! Always wanted to do a military school styled rp, and this idea is perfect! I like both ideas of flight school and rich military brats. I can and probably will make a new character for this...

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
[member="John Locke"] you won't even write Myri wif meh T^T

But if you think you can swing it I'd love to see ya!

[member="Kafh-en-ma-nofre"] [member="Taru Cadera"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Zahori Denko"]

Damn looks like we've got a whole damn class. What say you all, Starfighter Corps or Navy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom