Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Intelligence (Or rather, lack thereof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo....I joined up and had to figure out what I was going to do.

And I realised there's no intelligence division.

Sooooooooooooo........I was going to start one.

Think CIA, but seedier, more devious, and more coverty. Because it's SW and we have the technology to do all those things better than the C-I-friggin'-A.

Am I the only one who doesn't think this is the best idea since bread was first made out of ground corn meal and mixed with water and yeast and baked, then sliced and eaten?

Or bread bowls. That's actually the best idea since this one I just had.

Not the bread-making idea, the military intelligence idea, you doofs.

[member="Gir Quee"], [member="Kayleigh Tyven"]: All of those things! :D

[member="Orick T'ane"]: Especially considering Fixx is a more established writer with the GR, I'd support that idea!

[member="Fixx Kearney"]: I look forward to working with you.

I'm a fan of dipping into all areas of the job. CIA/MI6, with no particular lean on style of operation. I'm partial to "going with the flow," or as the US Military calls it, METT-TC, Mission, Enemy, Troops, Terrain, Time constraints, and Civilian considerations. Basically: Whatever the job is, and whatever we need to do the job.
Hacking/slicing, infiltration, intelligence gathering/recce work, what have you. Black operations, essentially.

alison-brie_zpst78sin6j.gif
I promise to be good! :3​

All these ladies....Bond KEARNEY is in his element.

daniel-craig-knee-surgery-mid-filming-james-bond.gif

Anything I can do in the spirit of Military Intelligence, behind enemy lines - intel gathering, covert ops, observation, assassination, rescue and recover...I've got 53 years worth of ideas and plot-lines to be adapted here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom